Chapter 24: Wrong Place

Chapter 24:

"Mitch, let's go!" I shout. .

"Coming!" He replies, bringing his luggage.

We walk outside together, putting our luggage into Mitch's car. I hope into the passengers seat and look at Sadie behind me.

"LEGGO!" She shouts.

"Yeaaaah boy!" Mitch yells as he sits in the drivers seat.

He waits for Mat's car to back out of the icy driveway, then, he proceeds to back out himself. We sit in silence for a couple minutes. Then, Mitch turns the radio on. The song 'Animals' blasts from the speakers.

"TURNT UP!" Sadie shouts.

We all start fist pumping in the car while Mitch drives. I look out my window and see a family staring at us. So we're those people. I ignore them and dance in the car.

We arrive at the airport in about 30 minutes. We park our cars in the designated area and leave them. We meet up with Mat, Sarah, Preston, Jerome, and Hazel.

"New York, thy body is ready." Jerome says.

We grab our luggage and walk into the airport. We head over to terminal 2 and go through security. As we wait for all the luggage to come back, Mitch and Jerome stand on the conveyer belt.

A hour and a half passes and we finally make it through security. We grab our luggage once again and look at the signs.

"Where to sis?" Mat asks.

"Um.." I look around.

"Guys, I think we should get going! We're going to miss our flight!" Sarah states.

"This way!" I point.

We run to what I assume is the flight to New York. We give the kind lady our tickets and rush in. We walk past the gates together. Finally, we begin to board the plane.

"Kiss the plane, Preston!" I say.

Preston gives a smooch to the plane and walks in. The rest of us give a good pat to the outside. We find our seat and put all our luggage up at the top. Mitch helps me lift our stuff.

I keep my backpack with me. I sit down at the window seat beside Mitch's seat. We both get comfortable. We wait around for another 10 minutes.

"Is everyone good?" I ask.

"Yeaaaaah booooy!" Jerome replies.

I see a thumbs up rise from above the seats.

"Attention all passengers! We will be taking off shortly. Please turn off all devices. Thank you for flying Air Canada." The pilot announces.

I turn off my phone and drop it onto my lap. I look over at Mitch, who's staring at me.

"What?" I say, smiling.

"You look beautiful." He says, smiling as well.

"Stop it. I've heard that before." I nudge him with my elbow.

"No, you look absolutely stunning." He says, picking a piece of hair in my face and putting it behind my ear.

I peck him on the lips and lean closer to him. He puts his arms around my shoulders and I rest my head on his. Then, the plane takes off. I have this weird habit of sleeping on a plane, even when I'm not sleepy.

I prop my legs up on my seat and get more comfortable. Then, I fall into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a sore back. I have no idea how long I slept, but we're landing. I take my head off Mitch's shoulder.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." He chuckles.

I punch him playfully. We wait around until the plane comes to a stop. Then, we get up and grab our luggage from above. Then, we slowly, but surely walk out of the plane.

When we walk out, we're all confused. Girls in grass skirts walk up to us and give us flower necklaces. I look at Mat. He shrugs his shoulders.

"Excuse me, do you know where we are?" I ask one of the girls.

"Well, you're in Hawaii!" She says, cheerfully.

"Well, shit." Mitch says.

"Are you kidding? We went on the wrong plane!" I say.

"It doesn't matter! We're in Hawaii! It's so warm here!" Sadie says.

I laugh at her.

"We might as well make the best of it! Hawaii, my body is here!" She shouts.

A/N:

Hey guys! We're in Hawaii instead LOL. Idek, I had writers block m'kay?

Anyway, we're soooo close to 20K on my first book! And we're almost at 7K here! If you don't have skype, I'll FaceTime each one of you individually.

If you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment of what you thought and hit that magical star to vote! All support is appreciated.

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo