Chapter 3: Hunter

Chapter 3:

I wake up to my bed bouncing up and down. I turn around and see Jerome jumping up and down. It wasn't my birthday was it? Nope. I look at Mitch behind him, laughing his ass off.

"Jerome what th-" I begin to say.

"SHHH! We're gonna prank Mat. You wanna help?" Jerome says, cutting me off.

"Of course." I say smiling.

Mitch walks over to me. He ruffles my hair. I smile at him. I walk to the bathroom and do the usual. I come out to see them sitting around.

"Finally!" Jerome yells.

"So what's the plan?" I ask.

"This is a risky one. So promise to stick with it?" Mitch asks, putting his hands in our 'I promise' formation.

This formation consisted of both your hands. One hand was right side up, the other was the other way around. The other person would do the same and slap both hands like a weird high five. Then, you would flip your hands the other way and do it again. It was weird. But it meant a lot to us.

"I promise." I say, doing the weird hand formation.

Jerome looks at Mitch and nods.

"We're gonna make Mat think you're pregnant." Jerome says.

I look at him wide eyed. Mat is gonna kill Mitch!

"Eh. You promised." Jerome states.

I sigh. I guess I did promise.

"What's the plan?" I ask.

"You're gonna stay in bed. Make yourself look sick. Then, you're gonna tell him." Mitch says.

"Fine. But if you die, not my fault." I say to Mitch.

They laugh.

"No one is gonna touch the duke of power moves." He says.

"Or the pope! Quarter passed not happening! Knock knock!" Jerome replies.

"Ok let's do this." I finally say.

I jump into bed. Mitch flips the blanket over me. I ruffle my hair on the pillow. Jerome gets the camera out and puts it on the shelf of our desk. Mitch jumps into the bed beside me.

I was starting to get nervous. Oh well. Jerome runs out of the room to get Mat.

"Mat! Mat! You won't believe it!" He yells.

I hear Jerome and Mat's footsteps. Jerome opens the door. I look beside me and see Mitch pretending to sleep. Oh boy. Here it goes.

"I have something to tell you Mat." I say.

I pretend to cough. Mitch sits up with his hair also ruffled.

"You're gonna tell him?" He asks.

I nod.

"What is it?" Mat asks.

"Mat." I say, forcing myself to cry.

That's how I made the drama club in high school. It's a talent.

"I'm.. Pregnant." I manage to say.

Mat is wide eyed. Jerome can't help but smile behind Mat.

"You're only 19!" Mat yells.

I look at Mitch. I give him a quick smirk. I turn back to Mat. He's still wide eyed. Suddenly, Jerome couldn't handle it anymore. He bursts out laughing and so does Mitch.

They point at the camera. Mitch and Jerome take the camera and leave tend room.

"I thought." Mat says.

I see a tear form in his eye. I pull him in for a hug.

"I didn't mean for you to be so hurt. If I knew it would've hurt you then I wouldn't have done it. I'm sorry." I say into his shoulder.

"It's ok. It's just, you're my little sister. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you." He replies.

"I love you Mat." I say.

"I love you too." He replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who wants to go to the club?!" Jerome yells.

I run out of my room.

"ME! ME!" I shout.

"Of course Kelly does. She's always drunk." Sadie says, walking out of her room.

I laugh. I walk into the bathroom and get ready. I wear my light pink strapless dress matched with a light brown jacket. I slide on my wedges and grab my clutch. I walk downstairs to be greeted by Mat, Mitch, Jerome, and Preston.

"The rest of them didn't wanna go." Jerome says.

"Sad face." Mitch replies.

We walk out the door. Mat drives us to the club.

"I'm not drinking tonight." I state.

"That's the first time I heard that." Preston says.

When we get to the club, I sit on at one of the tables. I watch the boys dance the night away. I check my phone the whole time. Suddenly, a person that looks my age walks up to me.

"What's a pretty girl like you sitting by yourself?" He asks.

"Not really feeling the party in me tonight." I reply.

"I'm Hunter." He says, sticking his hand out.

I shake his hand.

"Kelly. Nice to meet you." I say.

We sit at the bar counter for a while. He has a couple drinks. I keep it sober. Suddenly, he has a slur to his speaking. He's drunk.

"You know. You're a pretty girl." He says.

"Um. Yeah. Thanks." I reply.

Then, he leans in and tries to kiss me. I push him away.

"I have a boyfriend." I say politely.

"Really? Bring him over and prove it sweet cheeks." He says.

I walk to the dance floor and try to find Mitch. Suddenly, hands grab my waist. First, I was afraid it was Hunter. But I could recognize Mitch's scent anywhere.

I turn around and look at Mitch. I give him a kiss. He looks like he had a drink or two. He doesn't seem too drunk though. I pull him to the bar.

"Hunter. This is my boyfriend." I say.

"Hi. I'm Mitch." He says.

Suddenly, Hunter flings his drink at Mitch's face. His face is dripping in whatever he was drinking.

"What the hell was that for?" Mitch yells frantically.

Then, Hunter gives a good punch to Mitch's face. Mitch stumbles back. But before Mitch could attack, I stand up and give a hard punch to Hunter's face. He falls to the ground.

"WOAH!" I hear Jerome yell.

He's clearly not sober. I see Mat and Preston come up behind him.

"Let's go boys." I say.

The guys follow me. We walk to the car.

"Mat. Keys please." I say politely.

Mat throws me the keys. Then, they hop in the car. Mitch sits beside me. I start the engine and begin to drive home. I look at Mitch. His perfect jaw line has a bruise.

"We'll fix that at home." I say.

"Thanks back there." He replies.

He gives me a kiss. His lips taste like tequila. So that's what Hunter spilled on him.

When we got home, everyone rushed into the house. Everyone was already sleeping, considering it was 3 in the morning.

Me and Mitch walk to our room and get ready to go to sleep. Just as I'm about to go to bed, Jerome and Preston fling the door open and start throwing bananas at us.

"THIS IS WHY I DONT LIKE BANANAS!" I yell.

That clearly woke everyone up. I get up and chase Jerome and Preston. They were still drunk.

"What the fuck?!" I hear Sadie and Hazel say.

"Hazel! Control your drunk boyfriend!" I yell.

Jerome picks up Hazel bridal style, and spins her around.

"SARAH! SARAH! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS DRUNK!" I yell.

Sarah walks downstairs. Preston lifts her up from the ground. Then, Mitch walks down. He puts his arm around me.

"So I'm the loner with no boyfriend?" Sadie says.

Everyone laughs. We all sit on the couch. Then, out like a light, I fall asleep.

A/N:

Hey guys! Chapter 3! Hope you enjoyed this random one. Yes. Bad writers block. I'm writing his in bed. I still haven't gotten out of bed yet. What is life? Idek.

Thanks guys for almost 8K on my first book! I woke up to 3 new readers! <3

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo