Chapter 6: Christmas Morning

Chapter 6:

I wake up at 6 AM. It's Christmas morning! Mitch is clearly still sleeping. I can hear his soft snores beside me. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I do my usual morning routine. When I get out of the bathroom, I tiptoe to my closet and grab all the wrapped presents. My hand is still cramped up from writing all the letters for them.

I tiptoe down the stairs, making sure nobody wakes up. I slide all my presents under the tree. I check the counter where we left our milk and cookies for Santa. All the cookies and milk were gone and their were crumbs everywhere. Crumbs. Jerome obviously ate them all. I put both the cup and the plate in the sink. Just as I do so, I hear yelling from upstairs.

"GET YOUR ASSES UP! ITS CHRISTMAS!" Sadie yells.

I see everyone upstairs open their doors and walk outside. I laugh.

"PRESENTS PRESENTS!" Mat, Preston, and Jerome yell in unison, while pushing each other as the race down the stairs.

I stop them before they could touch any presents. They give their puppy eyes.

"We can't open them without the others." I say.

"But can't we just take a peek?" Mat asks.

I shake my head. I pick up my phone and call Emily. She immediately picks up her phone.

"Merry Christmas! Can you come over? We're opening our presents." I say.

"Of course! We'll be right over." She replies.

We hang up. Literally 30 seconds later, we hear our doorbell go off. I open the door and see Emily, Joseph, and Dylan standing at the door. They walk in and sit on the couch. Everyone else joins in. Mitch sits beside me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"So.. who wants to give their presents out first?" Sarah asks.

"I will!" I yell.

I run to grab all of the presents under the tree. I hand them out in the order I bought them. The viciously tear the wrapping paper. I see the smile on everyone's faces. 

The entire morning was hugs, thank you's, and smiles. Mitch calls me upstairs to talk. I nod my head and run upstairs. I sit on the bed and Mitch pulls a blue bag from behind the desk.

"Merry Christmas." He says, smiling.

He hands me the bag. Tiffany?! Is he insane?! That shit is so expensive!

"Tiffany?! You're insane." I say.

He chuckles. He sits beside me, waiting for my reaction. I take out a small box from the bag. I look at Mitch.

"Go ahead. Open it." He says.

I open the box and see a sterling silver bracelet with an infinity sign on it. It shines on the light.

"It's beautiful." I say, staring at it.

"You're beautiful. Here, let me put it on." He replies.

I hand the bracelet to him. He lightly takes my wrist and slips it on. I notice something on the infinity sign. I take a closer look. It's an in-graving. It reads:

Our love will always be infinite~

"Thank you so much. I love you." I say, giving him a kiss.

I look at the smile on his face.

"How much was this bracelet anyway?" I ask.

"The bracelet itself was $220. The in-graving put on it made it $300." He says.

"Now I feel bad." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because you got me this." I say.

"Don't feel bad. I love your present." He says, smiling.

I smile back at him. Tomorrow, I'm gonna blow so much money. 

Mat. Watch your credit card.

A/N:

Hey guys! I wanted to let you guys know I'm having serious writers block. Like seriously wtf. Leave a comment if you have any ideas at all of what I should do. Thanks for all the on going support you guys. I love you all so much. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And most of all, I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and happy holidays with your friends and/or family.

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo