Chapter 25: A Letter

Chapter 25:

We sleep at the airport while Mat looks for places to stay. I wake up hungry. I look over to see if Mitch is awake but instead, I find his head on my shoulder. I giggle and pull my phone out.

I snap a picture of us. I caption it 'Sleepy Mitch is sleepy.' and post it on Instagram. I turn off my phone and see Jerome passed out on the floor. I pull my phone out again and snap another picture. 'The daily routine of a bacca. Chop, eat, sleep'. I post it on Instagram as well.

Just as I post the picture, I see Mat walk up to us. He looks exhausted.

"Hey, Mat." I whisper, so nobody would wake up.

"Hey, I found this private beach house nearby, we could stay there." He says.

I nod. I nudge Mitch with my elbow. He immediately woke up.

"Hello." I smile.

He stretches his arms. Then, he puts one arm around me. I move myself closer to him.

"Mat, you know where we're going yet?" He asks.

"Yeah. We're heading to a private beach house nearby." Mat says.

Everyone wakes up immediately when they hear that.

"What the hell are we waiting for then? LEGGO!" Sadie yells.

Everyone gets up with their luggage. We follow Mat to the exit.

"To the limo!" He says.

"LIMO!" Jerome shouts.

We throw our luggage in the trunk and hop into the limo. Music blasts through the speakers as we sing and dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pull up to a huge house. The driver opens the door. We jump out and grab our luggage. Mat pulls out the keys from his pocket and opens the door.

The door swings open. A huge open space is revealed.

"HELLO!" My voice echoes.

We run upstairs and pick our room. Me and Mitch settle in a big, but not too big room.

Suddenly, the door bell rings. I run downstairs and look out the little hole in the door.

Liz?! How did she find us? That girl will not give up.

I open the door. Liz flashes a smile at me.

"Hello there." She says.

"What do you want?" I ask. "How did you find us?"

"I want you to know that you and your little friends will regret everything. And I have my sources." She explain.

"Whatever, just go away." I say, closing the door on her.

I peek out the window and see her walking out into her car. She backs out of the huge driveway, but before she leaves, she drops an envelope out her window and wiggles her fingers, signalling goodbye.

I wait for Liz to leave and I open the door. I run out to the driveway and pick up the envelope. I look at the front. It says:

Love, Liz.

It's seal with a lipstick mark. I bring the letter inside and stare at it. What the hell could be inside?

A/N:

Hey guys! Sadie says 'Hi'. Our skype conversation is weird. *Whispers* Hello, there.

Thanks for 20K on my first book! We just need to hit 10K here and we can have a one on one skype or FaceTime call with each one of you!

If you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment of what you think and to hit that magical star to vote! All support is appreciated!

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo