Chapter 36: Terrified

Chapter 36:

"JUST PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE!" I scream.

My arms and legs are tied up in a chair. I have no idea where I am anymore. Liz stands in the dark room.

"Liz, please. Don't hurt them. LET THEM GO!" I scream even louder.

"Why should I? You tried to run away didn't you? You bad little girl." She smirks.

"I was just trying to protect my family!" I explain.

"College? As if that is gonna help." She laughs.

I hear someone yell. It sounds like Hazel.

"WHERE ARE THEY LIZ! TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!" I yell.

"As if, Lore. I told you to watch your back."

"Liz, please. You can do whatever to want to me. Just please, let them go."

"Finally. We're on the same page now. I can do whatever I want to you."

"So you'll let them go?"

"Sure.."

I sigh of relief. I struggle with my arms a little bit. My arms are tensing up. Liz turns around and picks something up. She turns around. I see something glare in her hand.

"A deals a deal, right Lore?"

"L-Liz. Let them go..."

"Get them boys!" She yells.

I hear screams from all over. My heart drops.

"NOOOO!" I scream.

Liz walks up to me, holding a knife up. She impales me in my stomach. I scream and yell in pain. She pulls it out and laughs, dropping the knife on the ground.

I wince in pain and cough up blood. Liz laughs and walks out of the room, leaving me in the dark room alone. My eyes slowly close. It's over.

My eyes shoot open. I'm covered in sweat. I'm laying on my bed. I look over and see Mitch, perfectly fine. I put my face in my hands and cry.

"Babe? Are you ok?" Mitch coos, rubbing my back.

"L-Liz." I manage to say.

"It was only a nightmare. Come 'ere." Mitch says.

He pulls me in for a tight hug. I cry into his shoulder, but slowly stop. Mitch rubs my back. I close my eyes. My slowly breath, making my chest go up and down.

"Goodnight, baby girl." Mitch whispers.

He lays my head down on his arm. I nuzzle my head into his chest. I listen to his heartbeat.

"Goodnight."

A/N:

Hey everyone! Thank you for all the never ending support. You guys are like amazing. Literally. I love you all.

If you liked this chapter, be sure to comment, letting me know what you thought and to hit that magical star to vote! All support is appreciated!

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo