Chapter 32: A Phone Call

Chapter 32:

I pull out my phone. I dial a couple numbers. Before I could finish, I hear someone knock on the door. I turn around and open it.

Mat, Sarah, Preston, Sadie, Jerome, Mitch, and Hazel stand with bags.

"Back already?" I ask.

"Yeah, so will you let us in already? It's freaking cold." Mat says.

I laugh. I step out of their way and let them walk in. When Mitch walks in, he slips a kiss on my cheek. I jump on his back as he walks past me.

"OOF. Easy girl!" He says, bringing his arms up to hold my legs up.

"Hey, I have a surprise for you." I say.

"And what is that?" He smirks.

I jump off his back and walk into the kitchen. Mitch shortly follows. I pull out the poutine I bought earlier for Mitch. His eyes widen and his face brightens up.

"THANK YOU KITTEN!" He says, hugging me tight.

"Kitten?" I giggle.

"Yeah, Kitten." He says, eating his poutine.

"I like that, Benja."

I walk out of the kitchen, while Mitch feeds his face. I pull out my phone and dial a couple numbers, more than before. But, I get cut off by Sadie and Sarah.

"Hey!" They say in unison.

"Oh, hey!" I reply.

"Sorry, did we interrupt you?" Sarah says.

"No, it's fine." I say.

"We were wondering if you wanted to go Starbucks with us." Sadie says.

"Nah, I'll keep my inner white girl on low for now. Thanks though!" I reply.

They nod and walk out the door. Before I could even take my phone back out, Preston and Mat walk up to me.

"Hey! We're gonna play a little xbox. Do you wanna play?" Mat asks.

"Nah, I'm not feeling it today."

"You mother fudging cactus butt!" Preston giggles.

"Dat giggle doe!" I say. "If anyone needs me I'll be upstairs."

I walk up the stairs into my room. I lay on the bed and sigh. I ruffle the red bedspread a little. Just then, Mitch walks in. Privacy in this house doesn't exist. Sorry about that.

"Hey, kitten. Sorry to bother you. I just wanted to get my phone." He says.

He grabs his phone and shuts the door as he leaves. Not too long after, Mitch posts a picture of me on Instagram.

@BajanCanadian:

My Kitten bought me poutine! Now, she's a real keeper!

I read the comments.

'#Kitch for life'

'SHE BOUGHT YOU POUTINE!'

'Aw, you call her kitten!'

I smile. I refocus myself. I dial 10 numbers. I press the phone to my ear. The ringing goes on for what feels like forever. Finally, someone picks up. I know this is what I need to do to keep everyone safe.

"Hello? Aunt Brandy?"

A/N:

OUUUUUU! I think you guys might know what will happen next! Sorry for the short chapter! It's late and I'm tired.

Thank you guys all for the support and love. It means so much to me to know you guys are enjoying it. I love you all!

PM me your skype or FaceTime if you want to have a one on one FaceTime with me!

If you liked this chapter, be sure to comment what you thought and to hit that magical star to vote! All support is appreciated!

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo