Chapter 11: "The Love Expert"

Chapter 11:

Tonight, I'm going to plan Sadie and Mat's first real date. Ooohh this is gonna be fun. I never thought Mat would come to me for help. What can I say? I'm the love expert. Mat wanted simple. He obviously knows nothing about first dates. Maybe that's why he was single for so long. But, he is my older brother, so simple, he will get.

I set up a date at home. Everyone is going to be out of the house except for me and Mitch. We're doing a double date. The only reason why I'm going on a double date with Mat and Sadie is to make sure Mat doesn't screw up for the millionth time. And, because why not? Me and Mitch haven't been on a date for a while.

I got Jerome and Hazel to cook us dinner. Hopefully, they didn't mess up. The table is set, and the entire living room is decorated appropriately. I run to Mat's room to see what he's gonna wear. I knock on the door and he opens immediately. He wears jeans and a t-shirt.

"Seriously? Your first date, and you're wearing that." I say.

"Well you are the so called love expert so tell me what to wear." He replies.

I look through his closet to try to look for something. I pull out a better pair of jeans and a dress shirt. I turn around and he quickly puts it on. I run into my room and pull out an almost empty bottle of Mitch's old Cologne. I run back to Mat's room and shove the bottle in his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The date went ok I guess you could say. Mat didn't do anything too stupid. Sadie was distracted by Mat's stupid jokes anyway. I guess I spent some time with Mitch so it wasn't a bad night. Me and Mitch clean up in the kitchen. How many dishes did we use? I walk out of the kitchen. I turn the corner of the hallway and see Mat and Sadie kissing. I laugh silently and run to the kitchen. I grab Mitch and give him the 'Keep Quite' gesture.

We both turn the corner and see them still sucking each others faces in. Mitch runs away and grabs as many pillows as he could find. Then, one by one, we start flinging them and Sadie and Mat. We laugh together. Once we ran out of pillows to throw, Mitch walks into the kitchen once again.

He comes out with 4 glasses. They're filled with champagne.

"To Sadie and Mat." He says, handing them around.

"To Sadie and Mat." We say in unison.

We clink glasses and chug the drink down. They don't call me the love expert for nothing.

A/N:

Hey guys! This is chapter 11! I hope you guys like it. I sort of have writers block :S Let me know how I'm doing in the comments below! I love reading your supporting comments. Thanks guys.

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo