Chapter 8: I'll Think About It

Chapter 8:

I walk home with Mitch. I'm furious. Mitch doesn't say one word while we walk. I see him look at me a couple times though. When we get home, I throw off my jacket and walk upstairs.

"Biggums? What's wrong?" I hear.

I look and see Sadie walk out of her room. I walk over to her. She could tell by my face something was wrong. 

"Aunt Brandy wants me to go to college." I say.

"And.. are you.. gonna go?" She asks.

"I don't know." I say.

Then, we hear the door open. We don't look. Sadie just looks at me.

"Make your own choice. Doesn't matter what you choose because I'll always be your best friend." She says.

I give her a hug. She was always here for me. It used to be just me and her until I met Sarah and Emily. Eventually, the group became big. Then, my best friend was turned into one of my best friends. I love the other girls with all my heart, but i'll always have a special place in my heart for Sadie.

I pull away from her and walk into my room. I fall onto the bed and let out a huge sigh. I hear knocking at the door.

"Come in." I say.

The door swings open. I see the face I don't want to see at the moment. I think you know who it is.

"I'm sorry about what happened back there." I say.

"It's ok. I understand I have been hard on you since your mom died. Just know that I'm going through the same thing." Aunt Brandy says, taking a seat on the bed.

"I was thinking of myself. I'm really sorry Aunt Brandy." I reply.

"It's fine sweety. And about the college thing, it's your choice. I'm not forcing you into anything." She says.

"Thanks Aunt Brandy. I'll think about it." I say.

She stands up and leaves the room, closing the door behind her. Then, Mitch walks in. He lays down beside me.

"What are you thinking?" Mitch asks.

"I don't know. I'll make my choice later." I reply."

We lay there for a while. What if I did go to college? I shake the thought away. I stare at the ceiling and fall asleep.

A/N:

Hey guys! Short chapter but I'm on a tight schedule right now because of the new year. I hope you guys enjoyed it though! I gtg so i'll talk to you guys later. All support is appreciated. Thanks!

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo