Chapter 23: Surprise!

Chapter 23:

"Wake up! Wake up!" I say, jumping on Sadie's bed.

She turns and throws a pillow at my face, making me fall down.

"Hey! Why the grumpy attitude! It's a special day!" I shout.

Sadie groans. She flips the blanket over her head and continues to sleep. I get off her bed and sit beside her head. Suddenly, she grabs my waist, flips me over and tickles me. I let out a scream and begin laughing.

"Sadie! Sadie!" I yell.

"What?" She asks.

"Spider!" I yell through my laughing.

She immediately stops tickling me and jumps on top of me, like a frightened little girl.

"Get off me!" I yell.

I laugh really loud. Sadie is terrified of spiders.

"Happy birthday!" I shout.

"It's January 21st already?!" She asks.

"HELL YEAH!" I yell.

We both cheer. We stop after a while. I'm out of breath.

"Hokeyp girl, get the fuck out so I can change." She says.

"Roar!" I say, lifting my hand to resemble a claw.

I stand and walk out of her room. I walk as calm as I can down the stairs. When I get to the bottom of the steps, I run into the kitchen. I take out an a box from the hidden cabinet and walk into the living room.

Everyone is sitting on the couch with their presents on their lap.

"Ready guys?" I ask.

They all nod. I squeeze myself onto the couch beside Mitch. We bought something for her together.

5 minutes pass and Sadie isn't down yet. I sit back and wait. Not long after, Sadie walks down in a pretty blue dress.

"Happy 20th birthday Sadie!" We shout in unison.

"Thanks guys!" She replies.

She sits down in the special birthday chair and puts on a cardboard birthday hat on her head.

"Open ours first!" I say.

I give her the present and she rips it open. To her surprise, she finds a new gold iPhone 5s. She can replace it with her crappy 4th gen. phone.

"Thanks guys!" She says, standing up and giving me a hug.

She opens up the rest of the presents. She got a bunch of electronics this year. Finally, she opens one from Mat. Mat got her a new a beautiful silver necklace.

"Aww! Thanks Mat!" Sadie says, giving him a kiss.

We give our aww's. Sadie and Mat laugh at us.

"We all have one more surprise." I say.

Sadie looks at us weird.

"Mitch, you tell her." I say, smiling.

"In honour of number 20... We're all going to take you to New York!" Mitch announces.

"NEW YORK?!" She jumps out of her seat.

"Surprise!" I say.

"We're leaving in a couple days!" Mat says.

We cheer. Mat walks to the kitchen and comes out with a huge cake. It has 'Happy 20th Birthday Sadie!' written on it.

We sing happy birthday together. When we finish, Sadie blows out the candles.

"Thanks guys. This birthday is something to remember." Sadie says.

I stand and give her a hug. This is year is my 12th year that I've known her. 12 years is a long time, but every second was worth it.

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry about the late post tonight! I went to Sadie's birthday party today and it was absolutely ludacris.

Go to her wattpad and spam her chapters with happy birthday! Tell her Kelly sent you!

If you liked this chapter, be sure to comment what you thought and press that magical star to vote! All support is appreciated!

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo