Chapter 22: Drama

Chapter 22:

I let out a small squeak. I sit on the bathroom counter as Mat cleans the cut on my face, thanks to Liz's heel of course.

"Sorry." Mat says.

"It's fine." I reply.

He continues to clean it. Then, he randomly stops.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask.

He sighs.

"It's just, you've changed so much since the party last year. You know, when Jerome hit you with a lamp?" He smiles.

"Yeah, not very fun." I giggle.

"I feel like everyone has gotten closer." He states. "And you gotten braver."

"I'm not brave. Mat, I'm still scared of spiders." I say.

He chuckles.

"I know. But, a year before this.. you wouldn't have been able to do what you just did, Kelly." He says.

"Dude, did you see that though? I guess it was a good idea that mom put me in karate class." I say, proud.

"I miss mom." Mat says, frowning.

"Me too." I say.

Mat puts a small bandage on my cheek. I smile at him and jump off the counter.

"Thanks Mat!" I smile.

"No problem." He replies.

I give him a kiss on the cheek and skip out of the bathroom.

"Holy shit, Kelly! You beat the shit out of her!" Sadie yells.

"YEEAAAAAH BOOOY!" I shout.

"Kelly, did you really roundhouse kick her face?" Jerome asks.

"Yeah. She did." Mitch smiles.

I smile back at him, flashing my teeth.

"Oh. Okay.. I just gotta-" Jerome says, before running away.

I laugh at him.

"I'm not gonna hurt you!" I shout. "Well.. intentionally..."

That makes Jerome open his bedroom door and shut it tight. I look at everyone and shrug my shoulders.

"It's the new Kung fu panda!" Sarah says.

"Well, I did live with Mat. He was training." I say.

"I could relate." Hazel says.

Then, there's a knock at the door. I run over and open it. There, stands a highly intoxicated Liz and a man I don't recognize. Her face has a huge bruise and some dried blood from earlier.

"Bitch. Look what you did to me. Now, Chris is gonna mess you up!" She slurs.

"Um. I don't recall meeting Chris." I say.

Everyone looks at me. Mat and Mitch stand up and walk behind me.

"You hurt my girlfriend?" Chris asks.

"Boyfriend?" Everyone asks in unison.

He's way taller than me. He has tattoos and piercings everywhere.

"You're cheating on Tyler?" I ask.

"Tyler? Who the fuck is Tyler?" Chris asks.

Liz and Chris get into a full on fight right in front of our door. I look at Mitch and Mat behind us. Mat shrugs and closes the door.

"Whut?" Hazel asks.

"No idea." I say.

"Drama level over 9000!" Preston giggles.

"Agreed!" We reply in unison.

A/N:

Hey guys! I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22! Yeah, I'm sorry. I just want to thank each and everyone of you for reading my story. You really have no idea how much it really means.

If we can get my 1st story to 20k and this book to 10k, I will have a skype video chat with my readers individually!

Remember to leave comments down below! And if you liked this chapter, press that magical star to vote! All support is appreciated.

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo