Chapter 31: Leave Me Alone

Chapter 31:

"Hey, Kelly. We're going to the mall. Do you want to come?" Mat asks.

"No, I'll just stay at home. You guys have fun though." I say.

"Kelly, is everything alright?"

"Nothing's wrong. I just don't feel like going out today." I explain.

"Ok then. I trust you home alone. Don't do anything stupid like burn the house down." He says.

"Yeah, yeah. Have fun." I say. "Don't worry about me."

Sarah, Preston, Sadie, Hazel, Jerome, and Mitch walk down the stairs. They're all ready to leave.

"Baby girl, you aren't going?" Mitch asks.

"Nah, I don't feel like going out." I explain.

"Then, I'll stay here with you." He says, unzipping his jacket.

"No, you go have fun. I'll be fine at home." I smile.

He puts his jacket back on and nods. He bends over to give me a kiss and I gladly give it to him.

"Bye biggums!" Sadie says before walking out the door.

I wave. When Mat locks the door, I sigh of relief. Finally, I'm at home alone. Peace and fucking quiet for once. I'm never in quiet. Even when I'm sleeping, I hear snores from all the boys.

I prop my feet on the couch and grab the remote. I start flipping through channels until I see the Grammy Awards I didn't watch last night. I pull the blanket over my legs, giving some warmth.

Not too long before they left, I get a phone call from Mat.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey, Kelly. There's some food in the fridge if you want lunch." He says.

"Oh, ok. Thanks."

"We'll be home in a couple hours, so just find something to do until then."

"I'm 19, Mat. I'm turning 20 in 4 months. I think I can go out." I giggle.

"Yeah, ok. Just don't get into any trouble! Bye!"

"Later."

I hang up the phone and stand up. I wrap the blanket over my shoulders and walk to the kitchen. I open the fridge and all I see is cereal.

Mat thinks cereal can be lunch. I appreciate his effort but sometimes he can be clueless. I walk out of the kitchen and turn off the TV.

I grab my jacket and slide it on. I slip on my old black high tops and open the door. Cold wind hits my face. I rush to Mitch's car and start the engine. I blast the heater on and back out of the icy driveway.

I start driving to the nearest McDonalds. When I get there, I park the car and walk inside. The line isn't very long today. I step up and order my food.

"Hello, welcome to McDonalds. What can I get for you?" The woman says.

"Can I get a double cheeseburger, no pickles. Um, also small fries and a medium mango smoothie." I order.

"That's all?"

"Yeah."

"The total is $8.50"

I pull out a ten dollar bill and hand it to the lady.

"Keep the change." I say.

I wait for my order. When it comes, I take the bag and walk back to Mitch's car. I put the bag on the passengers seat and drive back home.

I pass NYF (New York Fries), Mitch's favourite place to get poutine, as I drive home. I make a turn for it. I park and walk inside to order poutine for Mitch. Even though he didn't ask, or if he already ate today, I'll still get it for him. I order and start to drive back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I place everything on the kitchen table. I pull out my phone as I eat. I check Instagram and notice how many followers I gained since I started dating Mitch. I read the comments on my pictures.

'You're so pretty!'

'Mitch is lucky to have you! Don't let him go!'

'I ship #Kitch!'

'#Kitch is my new OTP!'

'You guys are the cutest couple ever!'

I smile at all the nice comments. Then, there's a knock at the door. I shut my phone off and run to the door. When I open the door, Liz is there.

"Liz, what do you want now?" I ask.

"I want you, to go die in a hell pit." She says.

"What did I ever do to you that mad you hate me so much?!"

"You starting dating Mitch! He was going to be mine!"

"Listen honey. Mitch loves me for who I am. You tried to get with him by using Jason! You know how hurt Jason was?! Mitch would never go out with you!"

"You fucking bitch. You better watch your back, Lore. Because you and your little friends are going to get tormented by Chris and his friends again!"

"Don't make me fucking call the cops on you! You're lucky I didn't already for what happened in Hawaii! Just leave me alone! Leave us alone!"

"Why should I?!"

"Because you're a lying, cheating whore! You're cheating on Tyler! You have 2 boyfriends! Don't you realize that!?"

"Whatever, bitch. Just watch your back."

She walks to her car. I shut the door and roll my eyes. What if she does hurt them again? Then, what am I gonna do? She already hurt them before.

There's only 1 way.

A/N:

Hey guys! I just want to thank you for 24k and 13k! It means so much to me to know that you guys are enjoying this series.

I will also have to announce that this book will be ending soon. We're already at 31 chapters! I don't know when I will end it, but it will end soon.

If you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment, saying what you thought and to hit that magical star to vote! All support is appreciated!

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo