Chapter 27: Emergency

Recap:

I step up to my suitcase and pull out the letter. I sit at the desk and stare at it. I turn around to make sure Mitch is still sleeping. Sleeping like a baby. I turn back around to look at the letter.

I keep staring at it. Finally, I slowly tear the end of the envelope. A sheet of folded paper falls out. I take a deep breath, and unfold the paper.

Chapter 27:

I start to examine the paper. It reads:

Kelly, I know that we got off at a wrong start. I know that a lot of conflict has been done around me, you and your friends.

What I'm trying to say is, I hope we can clear things up together. I don't want to continue something that doesn't need to be continued.

Please meet me at Blue Tree Cafe tomorrow at 2 pm. Thanks.

Yours truly,
-Liz :*

My jaw drops. Liz, the girl who kissed my boyfriend, the girl who threw a heel at my face (not to mention I still have the scar), the girl who mentally and physically tortured me, wants to make up?

I put the letter back into the envelope and close it. I walk out to the backyard. The sun is starting to set. I light a match and throw it in the modern campfire. I throw the envelope inside, burning it to ashes.

I sit on a chair close by. I go through my twitter and see a huge conflict between Tyler Oakley and One Direction. I immediately run inside and grab as much paper as possible. I grab a pen and walk back outside.

I sit down and write all the one direction names on the papers. I begin throwing the papers in the fire. I hear someone walking up to me.

"What are you doing?" Sadie asks.

"Check twitter." I say.

She pulls her phone from her pocket and begins to read. After a couple minutes, she flips out.

"Move over!" She says.

I slide down the chair. She takes a seat beside me. She aggressively take the paper and burns it.

"BURN! BURN!" She screams.

I laugh as she grabs all the paper and throws it in the fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slide my flip flops on and quietly sneak out of the house. I can't let anyone know that I'm going to see Liz. Maybe she really does want to make up. I walk down the streets and call a taxi.

I hop in and request for the Blue Tree Cafe. He nods and begins driving. I look out the window and see the beauty of Hawaii. It's absolutely gorgeous here.

In only 5 minutes, we arrive at the Blue Tree Cafe. I give the man 20 dollars and jump out of the taxi. I look at the Blue Tree Cafe. I take a deep breath and walk in.

When I walk in, I immediately see Liz. She runs up to me and gives me a hug. I awkwardly hug back. She leads me to a table where we both sit down.

"So." I say.

"So, I see you read the letter." She smiles.

"Yeah, I did." I reply.

"So, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for everything I did. It was wrong, and I had no idea what I was doing."

She's serious? I guess she did change.

"I'm sorry too. I guess I overreact over everything." I say.

"Like, it was so stupid of me to try and steal Mitch from you! You guys are cute together." She smiles.

I smile back. I like the new Liz. It's like having her back again. We walk for what seem like hours. It was just like back in high school. We never ran out of things to talk about. We went on and on about random things.

My phone keeps going off but I ignore it.

"Answer." Liz says.

I nod and pull out my phone. 4 messages from Mat.

M: Where did you go?

M: Come back home now.

M: Please. We need help, and fast.

M: Emergency. Please.

Before I could reply back, Mat texts me something I cannot believe.

M: Call 911! Get here quick! Please!

I pick up my bag.

"I'm sorry. I have an emergency. I'll see you soon! Bye!" I say.

She waves goodbye. I run out of the cafe and sprint all the way home.

A/N:

Hey guys! We are so close to 10K! You know what that means? I get to have a one on one skype/FaceTime call with each of you individually!

We're just a couple hundreds away! And I'm sure we can hit 10K by morning.

For the meantime, please pm your skype/FaceTime account to me. DO NOT COMMENT IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE INSTEAD!

Anyway...

If you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment of what you thought and to hit that magical star to vote! All support is appreciated!

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo