Part 2

The air became thicker as the man, named Negan, finished his speech.

"I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you." He said, nonchalantly holding a bat wrapped in barbed wire he said was named 'Lucille'.

He couldn't be serious.. Could he?

"I simply cannot decide," he chucked, "Oh wait, I have an idea!"

"Eeny.." He said pointing Lucille to Carl's head.

No.. This can't be happening.

He then pointed the bat to my head "Meeny..", he said, his eyes peering into mine as I tried to not look like a scared little mouse, but I knew he saw right through me when he smirked before moving onto the next person.

"Miney.. Moe.." He continued until he finally got done with his sick rhyme.

My eyes were closed. I didn't want to see what he was going to do.. Who he was gonna hit. Knowing I couldn't do anything about it killed me.. I wanted anything else to happen but this.

"Anybody move, anybody says anything, I will cut the boys other eye out and feel it to his father, and then we can start." Negan warned, "You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry, hell, you're gonna be doing all of that."

The next thing I heard was a sound I know I'll never get out of my head, followed by the faint screams and sobs of those who I loved the most.
*crack*

"Whoa ho ho, taking it like a champ!" Negan exclaimed.
*crack*

I slowly opened my eyes, looking over to my right, to see Abrahams body on the ground.
*crack*

Right in front of my eyes.. It feels like I just got the wind knocked out of me as I join everyone's sobs.
*crack*
*crack*
*crack*

"Ha, now how about that, Rick?" Negan said, looking over in our direction.
I glanced over at Rick who looked to be in a state of shock, which was no surprise at all considering what happened.

Negan laughed, continuing to walk by each and every one of us until he stopped at Rosita.

"Oh.. Oh no, was he? Oh, that must suck!" He taunted her, inching the bloody bat closer to her face.

As he continued to taunt her, I watched as Daryl strung up; his fist connecting with Negan's jaw before he was quickly restrained by the other men and thrown to the ground.

My heart stopped as the man, who's face was damaged, pointed Daryl's crossbow at him.

That's who Daryl was talking about.. that's the guys from the woods.

"Do you want me to take care of him?" That man eagerly asked his leader.

"No Dwight, I like him.. He's mine." Negan replied.

My eyes began welling up with more tears at the thought of Daryl ending up how Abraham did.

Negan began speaking again as he ordered his men to put Daryl back in line, "Now, I told you that I wouldn't fucking stand for any interruptions. I will shut that shit down immediately, no exceptions."

I made eye contact with Daryl and he just sightly nodded his head, like he was excepting his fate.

"Now I have to start my process all over again!" Negan laughed as he scanned the people around Daryl.
I found myself getting more and more antsy, I was panicking; I couldn't let this happen, not again.

As I watched Negan's grip tighten on Lucille, I decided it was now or never, "Stop!" I yelled, although it really just came out as a sad plea for help.

All eyes were on me, stunned.

"Did you not just hear what I fucking said, Darling?" Negan chuckled as he strolled over to me, carelessly swinging Lucille.

"Please," I choked out, "I'll do anything.. Just please."

Negan kneeled down to my level, "Really?" He cocked his head at me, smiling.

I hesitantly nodded, not knowing if my voice would let me speak again.

"And what would your name be, Hun?" He asked using the end of the bloody bat to tilt my face up to meet his.

I took a deep breath, trying to find the confidence that I knew I had before we were thrown into this, "Elizabeth."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl," a playfully evil smile appeared on Negan's face as he stood back up, grabbing ahold of my hand, pulling me up with him.
"Am I right, guys?" He exclaimed looking at all of his men who began cheering and whistling.

I immediately began regretting my decision of even saying anything, but I did it for the people I love.