Part 23

Dwight then quickly moved the gun from Daryl's direction to my direction, walking closer and placing it on my temple.

"We're waiting-" Negan began before getting cut off.

"I don't love ya, Liz." Daryl mumbled, his eyes searching the floor before locking with mine, "I never loved ya."

Even though I knew he was just doing what Negan told him to, hearing those words broke my heart. They were words that I always feared he'd say.. because he never actually told me that he loved me.

"Good job!" Negan laughed, gesturing at Dwight to lower the gun, "That good enough for you, sweetheart?"

I wiped my cheeks again, nodding quickly, just wanting this to be over without one of us getting hurt.

"So now we can get back to our deal, isn't that right, darling?" Negan asked lowly, "Because you're all mine now."

"What deal?" Daryl spoke up, surprising Negan.

"The deal that's keeping your fucking ass alive, Daryl." Negan explained, grabbing my arm again before heading towards the door, "Now, if you'll excuse us."

"Liz!" Daryl yelled as I got drug out, "Why'd ya make a deal with that asshole?"

Negan chuckled as we continued down the hall, "Dwight, he's your responsibility now, deal with him!"

"My pleasure." I heard Dwight faintly say as we walked further away, soon hearing the door to the room close.

Tears continued to run down my face as the words Daryl had said replayed over and over again in my mind; knowing that they weren't true, but they just sounded so convincing.

"Stop your fucking crying." Negan said, annoyance in his voice.

"Then stop fucking touching me!" I whined, jerking my arm out of his grasp.

He jokingly raised his hands in surrender, "Alright, alright!"
I wiped my cheeks again before crossing my arms, slightly rubbing the sore spot that was now free of his grasp.

The walk back to the other room turned silent before Negan spoke up again, "So why are you wearing my t-shirt?"

I looked down at myself, the black fabric hanging loosely over my body, "I don't have any clothes." I said shrugging, "You kinda kidnapped me, remember?"
When he didn't reply to my snarky comment right away, I looked over to him, watching as he bit at his bottom lip, slowly nodding.

"I'll have one of my wives bring you more clothes." He said lowly.

I scoffed, stopping in my tracks, "Are you gonna kill her too if she talks to me?"

He stopped ahead of me, loudly sighing, "Why are you so fucking difficult, Elizabeth?"

"Me?" I laughed, daring to challenge him, "Do you not hear yourself when you talk? Did you forget about what you just did?" I asked, referring back to what happened with Daryl, "You're the most difficult, fucked up person I have ever had to deal with, Negan!"

I barely finished my sentence before he roughly pushed me up against the cold wall, pinning me with his body.

"You should really fucking watch your language, darling." He growled into my ear, "I'd hate for you to get hurt."
I quickly nodded at his threat, all my confidence disappearing as I let out a shaky breath.

He then began leaving rough kisses along my neck and jaw, causing my body to respond in ways that I couldn't control.
I let out a moan as he pushed the t-shirt up, roughly grabbing at my ass.

He chuckled deeply at the amount of control he had over my body before removing his lips from my neck, and placing them on my own, "Don't fight me anymore, baby." He said between kisses.

And I listened.

I didn't fight him anymore; I didn't fight what I was feeling.
I just let it happen.

I began kissing him back sweetly, wrapping my hands around the back of his neck, pulling him in closer.
Thoughts of us together in bed racing through my mind, exciting me even more. All the shame and fear I was feeling the other night seemed to just disappear with each touch.

But as quickly as it started, it all stopped when we were interrupted by a familiar voice, "Ha, well will you look at that!"