Part 30

Dwight promptly brought Daryl in front of us, dragging him by the sweats he was wearing.

"Now darling, since I'm such a nice guy," Negan started as he swung Lucille over his shoulder, "I'm going to give you a choice!"

I harshly bit at my cheek, fear washing over my entire body as he walked between Daryl and I, an evil smile on his face.

"You can live like a fucking queen with me," he explained, "Or take a chance and see how long your shitty fucking attitude will keep you alive, working for points with Daryl."

I furrowed my eyebrows at his deal, knowing the game he was playing, but still feeling tempted.

I looked back and forth between the two men, Daryl almost refusing to make eye contact with me before suddenly speaking up as my eyes landed on him, "Don't." He murmured.

"Excuse me, Daryl," Negan warned, "I don't think I fucking asked you to speak."

"I don't want her." Daryl continued, causing a smile to instantly appear on Negan's face as he began to chuckle.

"Aw darling, that must really fucking suck, huh?" Negan taunted me as I struggled to hold back tears that threaten to spillover at Daryl's harsh words, "To hear the piece of shit, that you were once with, straight up say that he doesn't fucking want you!"

I stayed silent, staring blankly at the ground as Negan enjoyed the verbal torture he was inflicting, too afraid that if I spoke up, verbal would turn into physical.

"Hey," Negan said, trying to get my full attention so he could get the reaction he craved, "Do you think he doesn't want you because he heard you moaning all the way from the other fucking hall last night?"

Daryl quickly looked up, his entire demeanor changing as he began getting antsy in Dwight's grip.

Low chuckles were heard from multiple other Saviors as I stood in disbelief of what he said; anger, hurt, and regret all radiating through my body as an evil smile stayed painted on Negan's face before he turned his attention back to Daryl.

"Well, looks like we got someone's attention!" Negan chuckled as he began taunting Daryl, hoping to get some sort of reaction, "How does it feel, Daryl? To know that I'm screwing your pretty little girlfriend- oh shit, ex girlfriend."

I watched nervously as Negan got in Daryl's face, staring him down; his grip on Lucille tightening as the visible rage in Daryl grew.

"You win." I said quietly, almost out of breath from fear but not being able to watch what was happening for another second.

Negan scoffed, slowly turning away from Daryl, giving me a wicked grin, "Come again, darling?"

"You win, Negan." I said weakly smiling, "Why would I pick him, after everything he's said, when I could have you?"

His smile grew wider as he walked towards me, cupping my face with one hand as he kissed my forehead before wiping my tear stained cheek with his thumb, "Good girl."

I let out a sigh of relief, hoping that this was all over.. but I was wrong.

The wicked smile on Negan's face quickly disappeared as his expression turned cold and emotionless before beginning to shout orders at his men.

"Dwight," he finally said, "Take Elizabeth here to a cell."

"Which one?" Dwight questioned before releasing Daryl and grabbing me.

"Oh, surprise me!" Negan responded humorously.

"What?" I asked, confusion overtaking my tone as I struggled in Dwight's grip, not wanting to go with him or to a cell.

"I think it's time you learn to fucking appreciate everything I've been giving you, hun."

_____
Hey, sorry this chapter is a day late, I've been having a bit of writers block tbh
All of your comments are really motivating though so thank you to those of you who take a little time to give feedback, I really appreciate it!