Part 19

As much as I tried convincing myself that I was doing the right thing, I just couldn't believe it, not now anyway.

My breathing picked up and I started to panic when Negan's actions began getting rougher; his grip on my hips harshened as he forced my body down harder onto his.
As he sucked and bit at my neck, I could feel how turned on he was and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't as well, but I knew I couldn't go through with this.

"Negan, please.." I pleaded quietly as I tried pushing on his chest, but got no response.
"Stop, I-I can't.." I said louder; successfully getting his attention as I pushed him away, his lust filled eyes gazing at me with confusion.

"I'm sorry, Negan.." I said biting my lip, trying to calm my breathing, "I know we had a deal but I just- I don't think I can.."

He let out a sigh as he harshly rubbed his face, "Shit, I'm not gonna fucking force you, darling."
I slightly nodded as I got off of his lap, relieved at his answer, "I'm sorry."
He then got out of bed, turning off the small light on the nightstand, "Just go to bed." He muttered before heading out the door.

As the door shut behind him, I just wanted to breakdown and I don't exactly know why.
Maybe it was because of all the guilt I was feeling or maybe it was just built up emotions, but whatever it was, I hated it.

***

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the door creaking open, followed by footsteps and a loud voice, "Rise and shine!"

I slowly lifted my head off the pillow, glaring over to see Dwight standing at the end of the bed with a tray of food, "Fuck off." I mumbled.

"Oh, my bad, did I wake you?" He taunted, setting the food down but not moving from his place.

I sighed into the pillow when I realized he was still there, "What do you want, Dwight?"

"Nothing," he replied calmly, walking over and leaning against the wooden desk, causing me to look in his direction, "I just find it weird that Negan brought you in here, obviously for one reason, yet last night everyone in the West hall could hear him fucking one of his other wives."

I sighed, furrowing my eyebrows at him, a bit upset at what he just told me, "Please get out."

He chuckled, "So tell me, did you deny him or did he deny you?"

I sat up and rubbed my face, annoyed at everything that came out of his mouth, "Dwight, get out."

"Ok, ok let me guess," he said standing up, "You were going to fuck him but you couldn't stop thinking about Daryl! Am I right?"

I froze when he basically read my mind, causing the emotions from last night to threaten my composure.

"I am right!" He smiled, leaning down so our faces were closer, "Don't you think Negan would love to hear that Daryl's fucking things up for him, again?"

At this point, his voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard to me, and I couldn't stand it anymore.

Without thinking, I let my head tip back slightly, locking eyes with Dwight before quickly snapping it forward; my forehead harshly connecting with his nose.
A crack could be heard for miles before being muffled by the sound swears and threats.
I stayed sat in the bed, standing my ground as Dwight regained his composure.

He let out a light chuckle as his eyes met mine, blood running down his face, "I'm gonna make you regret that." He threatened as he removed a gun from his belt, pointing it at my head.

My body filled with fear, but I didn't let it show. This isn't the first time I've had a gun pointed at me, and there was no way I was gonna let him think he scared me; I wasn't gonna let him win.

Our eye contact was quickly broken when an unknown man stormed in through the open door, "Dwight, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm gonna take care of this stupid bitch since no one else will!" He said through gritted teeth, adjusting the gun in his hand.

"You know you can't fucking do that! You heard what Negan told us.. you'll end up on the fence, you won't even have the choice of working for points, you'll be dead." The unknown man explained.

Shakily, Dwight put down the gun, reaching for a walkie talkie instead, "Negan, sorry to bother you, but we have a problem in room W-A."

He wiped his bloody nose on his arm as he placed the walkie talkie back on his belt, "Shit, you better hope your luck hasn't run out."

______
Hey, I really enjoyed all of your feedback on the last chapter! Although there wasn't really anything too sexual that happened in this chapter, trust me, there will be in the near future.
Please remember to vote and share if you enjoyed this chapter!
Questions/comments/ideas are always welcome(: