Part 20

The unknown man quickly left and within minutes, heavy footsteps could be heard from down the hall; I knew I wasn't afraid of Dwight, Negan was a completely different story though.

"You better have a good fucking reason for calling me down here!" Negan yelled as he walked into the room, still shirtless from the night before and obviously not in a good mood.
His eyes scanned me before quickly shifting over to Dwight, causing his mood to almost instantly change as he began laughing, "Shit, she got you good! Didn't she, D?" He taunted, harshly patting Dwight on the back before heading over to a dresser, throwing on a gray t-shirt.

Dwight roughly wiped the blood from his nose again, obviously frustrated at Negan's lack of care for the situation, "Is that all you have to say? Do you see what your bitch did to me?"

"Get out, Dwight." Negan said bluntly before turning back around to face me.

"Are you kidding me?" Dwight exclaimed furiously.

"Did you not hear me the first fucking time?" Negan retorted almost sarcastically, now facing Dwight.
Dwight's jaw clenched as he noticeably struggled to hold back everything he wanted to say to the man in front of him. He then shot me one last glare before quickly turning and heading out the door, slamming it behind himself.

Now it was just me and Negan.

He chuckled, shaking his head before looking back at me, "You really can't control yourself, can you?"
I stayed silent, not caring about what he had to say.
"Shit, we might be more alike than you think, sweetheart."

I scoffed at him, crawling out of the bed, "I'm nothing like you; I'm not a monster." I said, now standing in front of him.

"Have you forgotten about all the people you and your group have slaughtered?" He asked, smirking at me, knowing that he was getting into my head.
"Shit, your whole group is filled with serial killers! Even the kid's fucked up!" He laughed, causing me to bite the inside of my cheek in frustration.

I shook my head, "You're wrong; my group, we're good people."

He laughed again, apparently finding this whole situation hilarious, "You still just don't fucking get it, do you darling?" He asked as he sat in the desk chair, "You belong here. Daryl belongs here."

I shook my head again at his statement, emotion filling my voice, "No we don't, we aren't like you, Negan!"

"You're fighters; I told you that before." He explained, "The only two idiots in your whole psychopath, pussy filled group that tried to stand up to a guy who just bashed your friends fucking skull into the ground."

I swallowed harshly, a tear now running down my cheek as images of Abraham ran through my head.

"People like you belong here," he said softly, "People who are willing to die for each other is what the Saviors are all about. We're gonna bring civilization back to the world, darling."

I let out a shaky breath, "You're gonna die, Negan."

He sat back, amused at my threat, "And who's gonna kill me? Because we all know your prick of a leader is too much of a pussy to do that!"

"Doesn't matter who does it," I said, slightly shaking my head before locking eyes with him, "I just hope I'm there to see it."