Part 25

I furrowed my brows at him, "That still makes no sense."

He rubbed his face, groaning, "Fuck, I can't hurt you Elizabeth! No one here can if they want to stay alive, I just- I don't want anything to happen to you."

"So you say you can't hurt me, but all of the emotional abuse you've been putting me through is totally fine, right?"

He groaned again, furiously getting out of the chair he was in and began pacing, "I told you, I'm trying to make all of this easier for you, Elizabeth. Do you know how tough it's been for me? I've been having to lie to all of my men about why you're still breathing after all of your little stunts!"

"Why me though? Why put me through all of this hell when you could have anyone?" I asked, genuinely wanting to know the answer.

He stopped pacing and sighed, "I don't fucking know."

I laughed at his response, "You have wives, Negan. Multiple wives who would probably do anything for you and yet here you are, wasting your time on someone who hates you."

A slight smirk appeared on his face, "You don't hate me, darling."

"After everything you've done to me and my family, you really think I don't hate you?" I asked confused.

He walked closer to me, shaking his head, "If you hated me as much as you claim to, you wouldn't react the way you do when I touch you.." he said lowly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, causing me to shiver, "Right?" He smirked.

I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth, harshly tugging at it as our eyes stayed locked on each other, almost waiting for the other to make a move.

"You don't have to fight it," his deep voice murmured, "It won't make you a bad person."

"You don't know that.." I whimpered.

He pulled me closer, caressing my face, "You're just gonna have to trust me then, ok?"

I took a shaky breath before nodding, "Ok."
And with that, our lips met once again, passionately moving in sync.

I'd made my mind up; this is what I wanted and I wasn't going to back out, not again. What I felt for Negan was something that I couldn't push away anymore.. I needed him. I needed him to touch me and I needed to feel every inch of his body on top of mine.

Things quickly began to progress as he started tugging at the loose fabric I was wearing. I nodded, lifting my arms as he pulled it off of my body, immediately reattaching our lips.
I then worked on pulling off his jacket and shirt before we made our way to the large bed, our lips still attached as we desperately ached for more of each other.
His lips trailed down to my jaw, collarbone, and then to my left breast; harshly sucking on the sensitive skin, sure to leave a mark, as his left hand roamed the rest of my body.
I moaned at the pleasure he was causing me before he began trailing down my stomach, stopping right where I ached for him the most.

I quickly nodded as he looked up at me, not even needing him to ask.
He smirked at my eagerness before quickly pulling my panties down, wasting no time in giving me what I desired.
His skillful tongue began pleasuring me as I was unable to hold back my moans, grabbing at the blankets under myself.

"Negan, please.." I moaned, fidgeting at the overwhelming sensation causing him to hold my body down tighter and quickly bringing me over the edge.

I desperately tried to catch my breath as Negan chuckled, kissing my stomach, "Good girl."

He then reattached his lips to mine as I began unbuckling his belt; unable to hide how much I craved him.
Once his pants were off, he reached into the nightstand beside the bed, pulling out a small metallic package.
He opened it, sliding it onto his length before leaving more kisses along my collar bone.

"I need you, Negan.." I begged as his tip rubbed against my entrance, "please.."

His lips left my neck as he chuckled again, "What ever you say, darling."
His raspy voice causing me to lose all focus before he roughly slammed into me, my body quickly being forced to adjust to his size.

"Oh my.. god!" I moaned, my hand immediately tugging at his hair as he continued to thrust into me.

The pleasure being felt far outweighed the pain and I felt like I was on cloud nine; a feeling I missed and one that I couldn't get enough of. I knew after this that I'd be hooked on Negan, and that's what scared me the most; constantly craving an evil man who's turned your life into a living hell. I knew I wouldn't be able to fight him.. not after this.

Our moans filled the room, not caring if others heard, as we both reached our highs.
Raspy swear words flew out of Negan's mouth before collapsing beside me as I attempted to catch my breath.

"Fuck darling.." he breathed out before leaning over, sweetly kissing me, sealing the deal on what just happened.

_____
Sorry this update is a day late, it's just a major part in this story so I wanted it to be good.
Let me know what you think!