Part 21

"Shit," Negan laughed, "You must have some huge fucking balls to say something like that and think you're gonna get away with it."

I shrugged, "What're you gonna do? Kill me? Because you haven't done it yet, Negan."

He shook his head, standing up and walking closer to me, "Nah, I have bigger plans for your sweet ass, darling."
And with that, his lips harshly collided with mine again, causing all the hatred I had for him to disappear as my entire body went numb in his grip; defying everything my mind was telling me to do.

He chuckled as he pulled away slightly, "You're not as tough as you pretend to be, are you?"

"Fuck you." I mumbled, impatiently kissing him again, craving more of the man I hated.

I felt his lips pull into a smile as his large hands moved to the waistband of my pants, "Are you offering?"

I quickly pull away, getting the same feeling I did the night before, causing Negan to chuckle in annoyance.

"You better figure out your shit, darling!" He warned, "Because like you said, we had a fucking deal, and I'd hate for you to see what would happen if you broke that deal."

He kissed me once more before heading out the door, stopping right before it closed, "One more thing," he said abruptly, "Don't touch my men; they aren't allowed to touch you, so let's make things even." He winked.

I nodded slightly at his demand, causing him to smile at my compliance before closing the door behind himself.

I sighed, sitting on the bed as everything that just happened replayed through my head, causing me to feel stupid at how easily he can make me give in. My heart and my mind were no longer working together and I had no idea what I wanted; I was still so in love with Daryl but Negan made me feel a completely different way when ever he touched me.
I was betraying the people I cared about most and I couldn't stop myself.

***

I stepped out of the warm shower, quickly drying myself off before realizing that I didn't have any clean clothes here. I sighed, trying to debate the options I had before finally choosing one.
I stepped out of the bathroom and walked over to the dresser I'd seen Negan at before, quickly opening it and rummaging through the pile of dull colored t-shirts before pulling out a large black one.
I figured Negan wouldn't mind and I honestly didn't care if he did or not, it's his fault I don't have any clothes in the first place.

I walked back to the bathroom, throwing on the t-shirt that hit mid thigh, and began drying my hair with the now damp towel.

My mind was constantly filled with the people back in Alexandria, Daryl, and Abraham.. my family. I never thought I could miss a group of people so much but now I'm feeling a pain I wouldn't wish on anyone.
Besides that, all I thought about was how to get out of this hell hole; how I was gonna be able to get to Daryl and get us both out without getting caught, something we obviously failed at the first time.

My mind drifted from what I wanted it to think about and decided to focus on what I wished I never had to think about again; Negan.
I wish I could explain exactly how I felt about him, but I don't even know the answer to that.
I hate him for everything he's done and everything he threatens to do, but I'm so drawn to him at the same time.

I want to touch him and make him feel the same way he makes me feel; powerless.

_____
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I've been trying to update daily but I still want it to be quality over quantity, so if I miss a day, just know I'm working super hard to make the upcoming chapter better.

Let me know what you think of this story so far!