OPINIONS NEEDED:

As you all know, I'm planning on writing the sequel to For The Ones I Love very soon, but I need all of your opinions on something very important.

For The Ones I Love is a Negan fanfic, but because of where we left off and what's actually happening in the show, this sequel could go either way.

I could make the sequel another Negan fanfic and somehow, someway, Liz could end up back at The Sanctuary with him. In this instance, the storyline will have to change from how it originally is in the show, but at the end of the day, it will have the same type of ending.

Or..

I could make the sequel revolve around Liz and her growing/troubled relationships with everyone involved and it would follow more of the storyline we see in the show. It would have a bit of Negan feels, but the main feels would be from Daryl since, in this story series, Liz and Daryl are together.

Either way, in both options there's a chance she'll still feel something for him and there's a chance she'll want him dead; nothing is decided yet and I know this story gonna grab your attention just like the last one did, no matter what.

Comment which option you like more and if you'd like, explain why you chose the option you did.

I'm also open to answering any questions you have.
I can't wait to get started!

Also, if you haven't read Trust Me yet, which is the prequel to For The Ones I Love, I highly suggest it!
It's a Daryl fanfic all about who she is, where she comes from, and her relationships with everyone around her.
Check out my account if you're interested!