Part 17

Now annoyed at the interruption, Negan let out a heavy breath, standing up from his desk and opening the door.

"What Dwight?" He asked impatiently.

Dwight was about to speak before his eyes landed on me, "Why's she in here?"

"That's none of your fucking business," Negan retorted, cocking his head, "Now, are you gonna tell me why you're here, or would you rather tell me when you're on the fence?"

Dwight's glare quickly left me as he turned all of his attention toward Negan, "I'm sorry," he muttered out, "Daryl's been moved into room A and was fed."

Negan turned back to face me, a obnoxious smile on his face, "See, darling? I'm a man of my word!"

I nodded in response, not knowing if I should thank him after everything he's already done to Daryl.

Negan then stepped outside the room with Dwight, leaving me alone to my thoughts.
I knew what I needed to do; I know the deal I made with Negan. It wasn't something I was going to be able to get out of, and honestly, I don't think I wanted out of it.. and that killed me.
I kept trying to tell myself that everything that happens is for the sake of the group and for Daryl, but I knew that I had my own selfish reasons behind it.

I quickly snapped myself out of my thoughts when I realized I was actually alone in Negan's room; this was my opportunity to snoop and find out as much as I could.
I walked over to the desk that Negan had been sitting at and began flipping through pages on the worn out notebook.
"Kingdom.. Hilltop.. Rick.." I whispered to myself.
These are the lists of groups they're stealing from.. and a log of everything they've gotten over the past few weeks.
My heart filled with sadness; seeing all of the things Negan and his men had taken for free.. all of the things these people had worked hard to get.

I quickly spun around as the door opened, dropping the notebook not so quietly on the desk.

"And what the hell do you think you're doing?" Negan asked as he slowly walked towards me.

I sighed, knowing it was probably better just to be honest at this point, "I was looking through your notebook.. I got curious." I shrugged.

A smirk appeared on his face, "You just love getting into trouble, don't you?"

I shrugged, folding my arms, "Maybe you shouldn't leave me alone in a room like this."

He shook his head as he walked closer to me, "No, I trust you," he said, brushing the hair out of my face, "Because I know how fucking bad you want little ole' Daryl to live, and you're not dumb enough to put his life in jeopardy again, are you?"

I shook my head in response.

"That's what I thought." Negan smiled, lifting my chin with his hand, causing our eyes to meet.
He then slowly moved his lips to mine, sweetly kissing them as he ran his hands down to my waist, causing me to nearly melt in his grasp. This kiss was different than the one before; it wasn't rushed or forceful, it felt like it had meaning behind it.
I moved a hand up, lightly running it across the scruff on his face, wanting this moment to last for as long as possible.
But the connection stop as quickly as it started, causing me to crave more of the monsters touch.

He cleared his throat, leaning past me to grab the notebook before heading towards the door, "I'll have one of my men bring you some food."

I nodded in response, unable to speak and with that, he was gone again.

____
Hey, I really hope your guys have been enjoying these chapters because I've been loving writing them!
I also love reading the comments that you leave so don't be afraid to do so(: