Part 15

He leaned back and smirked at my offer, "Shit, I knew you'd come around sooner or later!"
I instantly felt sick to my stomach, but I was willing to do anything to protect the people I love, even if it meant hurting them.
"But there's just one problem, honey." Negan began speaking again, "Lucille's still thirsty and she's not interested in fucking your sweet body like I am," he explained, wiping a stray tear off of my cheek, "So now you get to help me decide who gets a kiss from this girl."

I quickly pushed his hand away once I heard his offer, "No! I'm not going to be apart of your sick game, Negan!"

"Damn, my name sounds so good coming out of that pretty mouth of yours!" He chuckled.

"I can't do this." I murmured, walking back into the room.

"Well honey, you don't really have a fucking choice, do you? Because if you don't pick, well.." he trailed off, "I think we both know what's gonna happen."

Daryl.

I sighed in response, turning back to face him.

"Good girl!" He exclaimed, pointing Lucille at me, "Now, I'm gonna make this real easy on you, just tell me which of my wives helped you escape."

I glared up at him, upset at the position he was putting me in, "She didn't help me escape.. she just forgot to lock the door because I scared her."

"I don't need the damn story, I need her name, who was it?" He asked impatiently.

"I don't know her name." I shrugged.

"Elizabeth, I don't have fucking time for this shit!" He yelled, startling me, "Just tell me what the whore looked like!"

I swallowed harshly, looking back up to meet his furious gaze, "She had short black hair.."

He smiled at my cooperation, leaving the room without saying another word.

I instantly began sobbing as he slammed the door behind himself. What have I done? Multiple people have already been killed because of me and now I just decided the fate of a woman who made an honest mistake.
I just hope Daryl's ok.

***

After lying on the bed sobbing for what seemed like hours, I just needed to take a shower; I hoped it would wash away some of the guilt I was feeling.

I walked to the bathroom, slowly examining the door frame that Negan broke trying to get to me. I shook my head, turning on the shower and stepping in.
I hated that man, that monster.. and yet, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about him.
I knew I liked bad guys, hell, Daryl was the biggest hot headed jerk when I met him, but how could I be attracted to the bad guy? How could I be attracted to anyone when I was already with someone who I loved with every bit of myself?

I don't think Daryl will ever forgive me if I sleep with Negan.. even if it is to protect him.