Part 22

I sighed, looking at myself in the mirror before walking back into the room, not sure what to do with myself now.

Just then, my heart nearly stopped as the door to the room violently flung open, Negan and Dwight standing on the other side, a mischievous grin painted on both of their faces.

"Good news, honey!" Negan exclaimed, grabbing my arm harshly and beginning to pull me out the door, "You get to see your little fuck buddy! And if you're both good, maybe I won't kill him!"

"Stop, Negan! Let go of me!" I pleaded desperately as he continued dragging me along.

"Not this time, darling! We've got some business to finish up!" He yelled again.

I continued to struggle, trying to get out of his grasp before I glanced back, seeing Dwight walking behind us.
He smirked when we made eye contact and I immediately knew what this all was about; he told Negan.

By the time we got to the door of the room I used to stay in, my face was already drenched in tears and, with the pain I was feeling, Negan's grip was definitely going to leave a mark, but right now, that was the last thing I was worried about.

He quickly unlocked the door before opening it and harshly shoving me in, him and Dwight following closely behind.

My eyes found Daryl as he sat on the hard floor of the room, obviously not wanting to accept anything from the Saviors.
When our eyes met, he immediately stood up but kept his distance, knowing that Negan was up to something.

"Hello Daryl." Negan said calmly as he walked toward him, throwing an arm roughly around his shoulders causing Daryl to flinch at the pain it caused his wound.

"Shit.. she really is pretty when she cries." Negan chuckled as he looked over at me, causing me to quickly wipe my cheeks.

Daryl's eyes stayed locked on mine, obviously trying to block out everything that came out of Negan's mouth.

"But she's ever prettier when she's wearing my fucking t-shirt! Isn't she Daryl?" He said maliciously, hoping for one of us to snap, but in this moment, all I could think about was how much I regretted something so simple as putting on this monsters shirt.

"Isn't she?" Negan asked louder, tightly gripping Daryl's wound, causing him to hiss in pain, reluctantly nodding his head.

Negan laughed at Daryl's unwilling compliance, releasing his grip before harshly patting his back, walking back over to my side.

"Now, I really wish we didn't all have to make the trip over here but it seems like Elizabeth is having a hard time getting over you," Negan explained, "and that shit's not gonna work for me." He smirked.

I struggled to hold back all the tears that were threatening to spill over, out of pure fear, as Negan continued his speech. I didn't know what he had planned and the worst case scenario kept running through my mind.

"So I'm gonna let you tell her how you really feel; tell her that you've been using her for her sweet little body." He demanded, brushing my still damp hair out of my face, "Tell her that you don't love her, Daryl." My head quickly snapped to Negan as he finished his request, then right back to Daryl as he stood there, confused as I was.

"What?" Daryl murmured.

"Dwight." Negan said, flicking his head toward Daryl causing Dwight to pull out the same gun he held to me earlier, before pointing it at Daryl's head.

"Don't make me fucking ask you again." Negan warned but Daryl stayed silent, not even flinching at the threat.

"Daryl.." I whimpered as tears over flowed, just wanting him to listen to Negan.

"Quiet!" Negan yelled, startling me.

The room stayed silent as the two men continued to stare at each other, Daryl refusing to give in to Negan even if it meant his life.

Negan chuckled, "Ok, Dwight."

_____
Cliffhanger.. what do you think is gonna happen?