Part 7

*Quick note: I'm glad to see that there are a few read! Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts and/or questions. I'd love to hear back from you guys!
___________

As if on cue the door to the room was violently swung open and a man I hadn't seen before was standing right outside of it, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked aggressively towards Tiffany.

She quickly stood up, fidgeting with her hands trying to get any word out she could, "I- I was-"

"She was just telling me some of the rules around here," I spoke up, "Negan told her to." I lied.

He cocked his head at me, not knowing whether or not to believe what I told him.

He exhaled loudly, "Get the hell out, Tiffany." And with that, the timid girl quickly ran out of the room followed by the man, slamming the door behind himself.

I felt bad for her; she was so afraid of these men, it isn't right.
I sighed, crawling farther up on the uncomfortable bed and laying down. I needed to come up with a plan, but.. I didn't even know what to make the plan about. Even if I was able to find Daryl or he found me and we escaped, where would we go? We can't go back to Alexandria.. to our family.. hell, we wouldn't even be able to stay in the state. Negan has too many men. He's too powerful.

I rubbed my face, tears threatening to spill again, but not out of fear or sadness, just out of pure frustration. We're all being held captive and there's nothing we can do about it.. what's going to happen to us?

***

I awoke to yelling, loud yelling. I rubbed my eyes, coming to the realization that I had actually fallen asleep in this hell hole.
The yelling got louder, but I couldn't make out what it was about. I figured it didn't really matter though, it was probably coming from outside the window and I really didn't want to look out there again.

Suddenly, once again, the door flung open. This time it wasn't some strange man, it was Negan, and he didn't look happy.

He slammed the door behind himself and immediately started yelling, "What did she fucking tell you?"

I gave him a confused look, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, "What?"

"Tell me what that whore told you!" He yelled, walking closer to where I was on the bed.

My tired mind flashed back to Tiffany, "Uh, she just- she gave me the clothes," I said pointing to myself and trying to come up with another lie, "That's all, I swear."

He shook his head, "No it's not and you know how I know that?" He asked kneeling at the side of the bed, dangerously close, "Because my man, Jerry, told me that you two were discussing 'rules'."

I swallowed hard not being able to think with him this close to me. His cologne filling my nostrils with its scent and my mind with questions, like, why did he smell this good after the world had already ended?

My thoughts were interrupted by a chuckle and I soon realized I had been staring at that monster the whole time, almost fantasizing about him.

His entire demeanor changed in an instant as he placed his large hand on my thigh, "I just wanna know what she told you, darling."

I knew what he was doing.
I took a deep breath before answering him, "She just told me about your 'wives'."

He nodded and smiled, patting my leg before standing up, "See, now that wasn't too hard was it?"

I watched as he strolled to the door, "I'm not number 8." I said. I didn't want him thinking that I was ok with all of this, with what he did to my family and what he's still doing to us. I wasn't going to be his 'wife'. I wasn't going to be his anything.

He stopped in his tracks, turning back to face me, "Of course you're not," he said as a smirk appeared on his face, "You're number 1."