Part 14

I fled in the only direction I knew, North, Hall A.

"No," I heard Negan growl to his group, "I'll deal with her."

My heart and mind raced as I ran down the hall, knowing that there was no where to go but the room I'd been given, where I knew I'd surely be cornered and killed.

I took a sharp right turn into my room, shutting the door behind me and quickly grabbing the ring of keys, that I'd stolen from the man, from my pocket. I tossed them under the bed, hoping that maybe I'd get to use them in the future, or hell, maybe another one of Negan's future victims could.
I then ran into the bathroom, knowing that it was the only room near me that locked from the inside.

For a while, all I heard was my own heartbeat; it was so strong that I could count each individual beat, and I did. It was almost calming.. and for a second, I forgot about everything that was happening.
For a second.

I swear the beats stopped as I heard the door to the room open, "Honey, I'm home!" I heard the familiar voice taunt, "Come on, don't hide from me!"

My mouth got dry, knowing that this might be it; this is how I die. Killed by an evil, sadistic monster who named a damn bat.
My eyes began to get watery as I heard him fumble with the bathroom handle.

He laughed, realizing it was locked, "Honey, I'm gonna give you 3 seconds to unlock this door."

"1...2..." he began counting, but there was no way I was going to give in; I wasn't just going to invite him in to kill me.

"3"
Silence.
"Well, suit yourself!" He yelled from the other side and then almost instantly the door violently burst open, taking half of the door frame with it.

I stood shaking in fear, unable to make a noise, afraid of what was going to happen next.

"You know, this time, you really fucked up baby," he said slightly shaking his head as he began to corner me, "I've been letting you off easy this whole fucking time, and you still just don't seem to appreciate it!"

I looked him in the eyes, "You killed someone I loved!" I yelled as a tear rolled down my cheek, "You're treating Daryl like a damn animal! How- how am I supposed to appreciate any of that?"

He grabbed my face roughly, obviously getting irritated, "You should fucking appreciate it because your brains aren't splatter on the floor," He spoke lowly, "but if you ever pull another stunt like that, they will be."
I stayed silent as another tear rolled down my cheek, "Have I made myself fucking clear?" He asked, his dark eyes gazing into mine.
I quickly nodded in response, hoping to not make him angrier.. I just wanted him to disappear.

He dropped his hand from my face, leaning back to look at me, "Good." He smirked, "Shit darling, you're even pretty when you're crying."

His remark made my stomach turn, "Fuck you." I spit, knowing I shouldn't have but not being able to stop myself.

"Oh, a man can dream!" He laughed before harshly grabbing my arm, dragging me out of the bathroom as I began to protest.

"Let go of me!"

"Not a chance in hell, sweetheart!" He exclaimed as he continued to pull me along, "We've got shit to do; Lucille's thirsty and I think it's time to make an example!"

Panic quickly set in as I instantly knew what he meant, I just didn't know who was going to be the victim. My mind flashed to Daryl and I wanted to break down; I can't let anything happen to him, this is all my fault anyway.

"Negan, wait please, please stop!" I begged as I twisted myself in front of him, pushing on his chest with my free hand.
He chuckled, obviously amused at my hysterics, "Lucille's very impatient, honey, make it quick."

I bit at the inside of my cheek again, knowing I was going to regret everything I was about to say, "I'll have sex with you."

_____
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I just finished watching the new episode of TWD, what'd you guys think of it?