Part 18

I sat on the chair in front of the desk, almost not watching to touch anything after Negan's threat.
The room was so nice; it wasn't cluttered, but it had personality.

Just as I was admiring it, the door opened again as Dwight came in with another tray. He quickly walked it over and not so carefully slid it on the desk, before turning to walk out the door again.

"What's the rush?" I laughed.

"Got some runs to make; gotta go take more of your people's shit!" He smirked before slamming the door.

I sighed at his last remark, pushing my food around with the fork, trying to make it look more appetizing.
I missed my family; the group of people who I'd been around for so long, the people who I cared about most.
I almost felt like I was betraying them, not because I was here, but because of the feelings I was developing for an evil man who had torn our family apart.

***

As the hours passed, I found different ways of entertaining myself but soon settled on an old newspaper I found, deciding to spend my time scanning through it; remembering how simple the world used to be.
I began yawning as time went on, but I was afraid to get into the large bed that sat so tantalizingly in front of me. I almost felt like I wasn't allowed to, like I wasn't actually going to be staying here and any minute someone would drag me into another room.

As if on que, the door creaked open, Negan appearing behind it carrying Lucille over his shoulder.
His eyebrows furrowed when we made eye contact, "Why the hell are you still awake?" He asked, closing the door behind him.

I shrugged in response, "Didn't know if I was staying here or not."

"You are," he said bluntly, "get to bed."

I nodded, slowly crawling into the large bed as I watched him walk into the bathroom, soon hearing the sound of the shower turning on.

I slid under the covers and nuzzled my head onto one of the pillows, instantly smelling Negan's scent, causing my mind to go places I wished it wouldn't.
The kiss we shared earlier confirmed the slight feelings I knew I had for him, and no matter how much I hated myself for it, I just couldn't stop.

***

I stared at the blank ceiling as I laid in the unfamiliar bed, listening to the water droplets of the shower before they abruptly stopped.
I didn't know if I should pretend to be asleep or not, but I kinda just wanted to talk to the man who was keeping me captive. I feel like I really haven't been able to have an actual conversation with anyone in days, and I was craving some sort of meaningful interaction.
I turned my head as the door opened, watching Negan's dark figure walk to the other side of the bed, still rubbing the towel through his wet hair.
He then threw the towel to the ground before sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing his hands over his face.

"What'd you do today?" I asked quietly.

He sighed in response, realizing I was still awake, "None of your business."

"Dwight said you went on a run," I said as I sat up, "To go take more of my groups things.."

He chuckled, turning on a small light on his nightstand and sitting back against the headboard, "Well, that'd be correct, darling."

I was about to speak again before my eyes were drawn to his bare chest, not necessarily because he was shirtless, but because of the dark bruising that was painted across his torso.

"Yeah, you really did a fucking number on me." He laughed, seeing that I noticed the mark I'd left just days earlier.

I slowly moved closer to him, getting a better look in the dimly lit room before gently rubbing my fingers over the bruise.
I sighed sitting back, "I'm sorry."

He shook his head in response, "Don't be; you're a fighter and that's a damn good thing."
I stayed silent, actually feeling bad for the mark I had left on him; a mark that was small compared to everything he's done.

I was then pulled out of my thoughts again as he pulled me forward, pressing his lips against mine for the second time today; his large hands finding their way to my hips as he guided me onto his lap.

The kiss started out sweet, but was soon filled with lust and want as I began kissing him back, rocking my hips against his.

I knew everything we were doing was so wrong, even though I was desperately trying to convince myself that it was right.

______
Hey! This is where the story could get a bit more intense, so I'd like to get your opinions!

Do you want this story to be filled with detailed sexual situations or would you rather it be more PG and have the sex scenes kinda skipped over?
Let me know and please remember to vote if you enjoyed this chapter!