Part 26

I laid with my head on his chest, comfortable silence filling the room as I ran my hand over the details of his torso, my mind filled with questions I didn't know the answers to.

I sighed, "I wanna see my people."

"Honey, your people are here; my people are your people now." He replied tiredly, his hand lightly running over my back.

"No Negan, my people.. my group." I said, propping myself up so I could look at him.

"One fuck and you think you can start making the rules?" he laughed, "I don't think so, darling."

"I'm going crazy here!" I whined, "What do you think I'm going to do? Hide out in Alexandria so you can't find me?"

"You're not going, Elizabeth."

"I just need to see them, to know that they're ok.. to let them know that I'm ok." I pleaded, "They're my family, Negan."

He groaned, obviously annoyed at my constant begging, "I'll think about it, but I don't want to hear you talking about this shit anymore tonight; you wore me the fuck out, darling."

I nodded, quickly leaving a small kiss on his lips before resting my head back on his chest.
He pulled the comforter further up over us, wrapping his arms around my body and pulling me closer.
My eyes began getting heavy as his rhythmic breathing lulled me to sleep, and before I knew it, I was out.

***

I awoke to the sound of the door closing causing me to quickly sit up, afraid that I'd have to deal with Dwight again. Thankfully, to my surprise, Negan stood at the foot of the bed, holding a large pile of clothes.

"These are from my wives; they should all fit you." He said, setting the pile down.

"Thank you." I said quietly, still waking up.

"Listen," he sighed, leaning up against the door, "If we're going today, there are rules that you need to follow or shits gonna go real bad, real fast."

"Ok yeah, of course." I said eagerly, instantly perking up.

"Rule number one," he started, "You do not try to escape, because if you do, I will find you and someone else is gonna have to die. You got that?"

I quickly nodded.

"Rule number two," he said, walking closer to where I sat, "You do not tell any of your people anything about this place, not one god damn motherfucking thing. Ok?"

"Ok." I said quietly.

"And rule number three," he said, kneeling down so we were now face to face, "You don't disrespect me or any of my men; not even Dwight."

"Then tell him not to be such a douche." I retorted causing Negan to chuckle.

"That's his job, darling, but great example of what not to say!"

I crossed my arms in response, annoyed at his lack of care.

"Come on now," he said rubbing my thigh through the thin sheet," Do we have a deal?"
I hesitantly nodded, knowing that this might be my only chance to see the people I love.

"Good!" Negan smiled, kissing me tenderly before standing up and heading to the door, "Get yourself ready, I'll be back in 30 minutes to get you."

I nodded, "Thank you."

"The pleasures all mine!" He smirked before closing the door behind himself, leaving me alone in the room.

I sighed, pulling the covers off of myself before rummaging through the clothes he brought, pulling out the things I needed and heading towards the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, studying the marks that covered my skin as they told a story of what happened last night.
A smile crept onto my face as images flashed through my mind, causing my body to ache and crave more.
I quickly snapped myself out of it, taking a deep breath and remembering the goal for today; seeing my family.

***

I hopped out of the shower, quickly drying myself off and throwing on the clothes I picked out before heading back into the room where Negan sat at the desk.

He looked over his shoulder when he heard me walking towards him, "You ready?"

"Yeah, I think so." I said, taking a deep breath, almost feeling nervous.

"Then let's get this show on the fucking road."

_____
This chapter is more of just a filler chapter, but I hope you guys still liked it. The next one will be a long one!