Act 2

"You became the basketball team's assistant coach?! Even though you said you wouldn't?!"

"Haruna, your voice is so loud" I covered my ears and sighed "I have my reason why, and you know that." I answered getting my phone out and smiled "Don't worry, everything will be fine!"

"Just be sure to obey Akashi-sama's order. Don't think of disobeying him" Haruna warned me. I looked at her, and confused from her words

"Hmmmm, -sama?" I chuckled still busy on my phone, since I received some important messages "It's because he is is absolute? Now that you mentioned it, I just left him yesterday after saying no to his order. I will be in trouble?"

I could hear everyone inside the room mumbled and looked at me in grimace, even my best friend. She seemed horrified. Is that really bad?

"Nakahara" His clear absolute voice that called my name resonated that immediately silenced everyone. Haruna left to get the printouts, after telling me to stay alive. "I didn't like what you did yesterday"

"Sorry" was my response then handed a paper to him "Tell them to finish this set today." I looked at him seriously and put my index finger on top of my lips "I'll be leaving this afternoon to meet someone. You know what I mean right?"

Akashi got the paper from me and read it. He nodded and put it on his pocket "I understand. However, meet me in the student council room during lunch. You need to sign your club activity form"

I nodded and continued reading the mail. While reading, I became conscious of this red hair guy in front of me. As he sat down on his seat, his cousin Akashi Shuichi arrived with his usual loud voice, approaching him.

"Sei, do you see the news this morning?! Yahiko-san, Yahiko-san-!" His cousin shouted near his ear, that even I wanted to close his mouth. Anyway, he was holding a baseball bat.

"I heard it, so pipe down, Shuichi" Akashi commented but glared at him, seeing his cousin holding a baseball bat. Of course, since why on earth does he need to hold a baseball bat? And he is still injured "What are you holding, Shu?"

"Ah this? Horio asked me to hold it for him. Don't worry, I am just holding it!" I could tell that he was anxious. I should keep quiet that I could tell that he played baseball.

However, as I shifted back to the message I received, my eyes couldn't believed what I just read

"She was killed last night, Ms. Shirayuki. Again, change your number so they can't track you down"

Immediately I dialled Sander, and my blood flowed back, and I really wanted to destroy everything now. Again, this troublesome problem occured

"Shirayuki-sama?"

"Yeah its me Sander, Shirayuki. Buy me a new phone. I don't care what model, but same data plan with different number. I need it by the end of this week, so go back here in Kyoto. I can't use this number anymore." I closed my eyes but I knew everyone was looking at me since I was speaking in English.

"How about your current phone?"

"This phone? Ah, it will be destroyed. I again received a nasty message from my solicitor. That's why. Thank you."

I opened my eyes and ended the call. I stood up and headed to the back of the room, telling my classmates there to momentarily move far from that area. It was really intimidating that the others just comply to my favor. I opened the window widely and then approached Akashi #2

"Akashi #2, can I borrow that baseball bat for a while? One minute, or 30 seconds?"

"You can call me Shuichi, I don't like being called like that. It's fine, but why?" He asked handing the bat to me