Act 48

"Then? What kind of play are you doing?" I laughed seeing the score. 1st quarter just ended, and Shutoku was up by 7.

"Don't worry, once the 2nd quarter ends, we'll be up by 10" Akashi stated with confident. Well, on the 1st quarter, he only played for 3 minutes.

"Well, I think I know what you are planning seeing your play, but be careful." I crossed my arms and glimpsed at Shutoku

"Is there a problem?" They asked me

"Well, I watched all the games of Shutoku. I mean, the managers sent the video. That first year only played one quarter, but if he plays, he is no doubt like this kiseki no sedai. I am wondering if he will play soon."

"So basically like Sei-chan?" Reo-nee asked

"More like Aomine with a personality and attitude of Kuroko" I corrected "but well, I don't know if they know already that he is like that, or they are saving him for the last. But if he plays, Akashi, you'll mark him. Shuichi will mark Midorima. Reo-nee will mark Takao."

"I know that's the case for that #14 first year" We all looked at Akashi as he was tying his shoe lace "but as what you said, they seem didn't know yet his potential. I also saw the video and seemed that he is more like Kagami. He has potential, but still in progress" he stood up then smirked "in any case, we are going to win today, since we will have our revenge tomorrow."

We didn't respond anymore since he cleanly stated it.

The 2nd quarter started, and Akashi played. As what he said, at the end of 2nd quarter, Rakuzan was ahead of 10 points. During interval, Seirin and Kaijou had their warm-up.

And during the 3rd quarter, I suggested Akashi to stay back, and half-way of the game, Akashi and that first year both entered at the same time.

And as what I told them, they marked their opponent, surprising everyone why Akashi was marking him.

"So they really still don't know his potential" I mumbled seeing the reaction from Midorima and his team "but, they might be faking it"

"At least now, there's someone who could mark Midorima." Coach responded. I thought I said it in low voice.

"Yes, Mayuzumi-san was a big lost before, but good thing Shuichi moved to Basketball team" I chuckled

I talked to Akashi to just mark him, and let the others work to get points. And as of now, we didn't let Shuichi work on getting points, and seemed like everyone knew already what they must do.

Midorima knew and wary of Shuichi already, but he was surprised when Shuichi slipped from him, passed to Akashi to Reo-nee, back to him and from the left side, three points!

And Akashi was able to get the ball from that first year, immediately passed to Shuichi and shoot.

Shuichi was on roll, forcing Shutoku to have their time out.

"Good job, Shuichi. We will sub you out, Takahashi will play from now on. You will mark Wakamatsu. They will remove the first year now, so I'll mark Midorima again" Akashi ordered and Shuichi just agreed. He felt unsatisfied but he said that he wanted to use his move against Kagami.

"Akashi, is it okay?" They all looked at me and surely confused since I became so serious all of a sudden "I want the two first years to play, and two second years from the members who joined the training camp last time and who had fast progress now, four of them at the same time, with Shuichi"

"Wait a minute, that's a high risk, Shi-chan!" Reo-nee hastily responded

"Also, why even Akashi?" Hayama-senpai followed