Act 60

~Shirayuki~

Thanks to Kiseki no sedai members, and also the exchange students, we were able to finish everything within the third Saturday of January. It was really unbelievable, but we were able to finish all the letters for each students. And also, because Akashi and I would still be in France during the week of Valentine's Day, sensei would be the one sending it to everyone. For how, I don't know.

Anyways, that's done. And today, we would be celebrating Dad's birthday! I mean, we would be surprising him. During his birthday, he was out of the country because of a business meeting. He celebrated it in a stressful meeting, that's what he said.

I, along with Akashi, Yoshi, Shuichi, even Ari tagged along, our maids, and cooks were also with us, we all headed to the hotel party hall we reserved where we would be celebrating dad's birthday. We started decorating everything, and for some reason Akashi volunteered to check the sounds, the lights, even the projector. I don't know, he was persistent to check them. For some reason, he also decided to stay at the back.

Shuichi also volunteered to be the MC and told me and Yoshi to stay with Dad.

Anyways, everything was going on our plan. The guests would be arriving by 5:00 PM, and we asked Kiyo-san to bring him here by 6:00 PM.

~

"Mom messaged me, and she said that they are on the way!" Ari told me and we all went to our position.

And we have a motif of light blue dress codes, as it is dad's favourite colour.

All the guests arrived on time. Dad's classmates from High School and University, even some colleagues from Rakuzan, as well as some business partners. There were also some former students of his, they said. Ah, Gou-san and Nanase-sesei are here too. Of course, Kiryuu-san and his family are here too. Shuichi's family and even Taki-san are here. Of course, most of our relatives are here, Miyuki-san's family, Rika-san's family and Kaya-san's family were here except Kaya-san, who until now, I haven't met because our schedules really won't synch, but Yoshi already met her.

Also the people who works on our company are here. I mean, the people who saw me that day when I visited the company were all here, yes, even that bitch woman, and everyone was so confused to why the hell I am also here. Well, they would surely know that I am a Meijin now. Akashi talked to his family about this, and Masaomi-sama and Tsuna-sama just warned us to just make sure that the people here wouldn't know that I am in a relationship with him or we would be in trouble. Just show that we are close friends.

~

As the clock strikes 6:00, we all turned towards the door that slowly opened. Dad was wearing his formal black and white tuxedo, with light blue necktie, and was standing like a rock, dumbfounded with the scene before his eyes. Next to him was the excited Kiyo-san, who was wearing a simple elegant pink dress.

We all give him a round of applause, as the bgm of Happy Birthday played. We could all see how dad's eyes widened in surprised, that he couldn't take one step to enter the hall because he was bewildered. Kiyo-san though did her best to escort dad towards the stage.

Once he was on stage, Shuichi on the side, who was wearing a light blue tuxedo, stood at the side of the stage holding the microphone

"And once again, let's all welcome our Birthday Celebrant, Meijin Yahiko-sama" we gave him again a round of applause, and he was being a sentimental old man on the stage, who was at lost to what was going on

"This celebration was planned by no other than your daughter, who impulsively decided on her own. She talked to her brother about it, to the people on your households, her very close friends, and to your secretaries, and even to your current girlfriend." Shuichi informed him, and also everyone