Act 34

~Shirayuki~

I didn't know what time we arrived home last night. But I knew that it was already past one in the evening, since we left Nagoya around that time. But it was a very memorable first date with Akashi.

But even still, I needed to go to school. I just passed the gate, when immediately someone called my name

"Shirayuki~chan" I was about to turn around to greet this person who was calling me when she linked her arm around mine "Good morning~"

"Good morning Anri, you sure are in good mood"

"I saw your instagram story." It was obvious from her voice that she was teasing me "you were in Nagoya~"

"Ah, that one. Yeah, I had a dinner date."

"Did you get a boyfriend or what? It seemed a very luxury date also, your instagram story last Saturday Night too"

"Ah, yeah, I haven't told you. Yeah, I have a boyfriend for I think two weeks already?" I responded, and tried to count. Though I felt like I'm going out with him for a long time now.

"Eh...?"

Ah... she froze...

"Seriously?! I was just joking, but it turned out that it is true?!" She asked me in disbelief and I nodded "who on earth is your boyfriend?! Someone from school? No, probably someone from Nagoya since you were there. You are also from a wealthy family, for sure him too, and a foreigner? Ah, don't tell me, a working adult?! Way to go!"

"Anri, he's Japanese and he is a 2nd year in high school. Though I can say that he is, yes, wealthier than me" I corrected and yes she again froze "but, I still can't say who. I can, but he said I still need to wait after sports fes"

"Why do you need to wait after sports fes?" She asked confusedly

"He is studying here in Rakuzan" I answered and I continued walking, but she stopped me "w-what?"

"Wait a minute! In Rakuzan? Which one then? There are only few students here who are wealthier than you. If we will list them, the Akashi cousins, Harris-kun-" she sighed and shook her head "ah, I'll stop. I'll just wait for you to tell me."

"Hey you two! Have you seen the news?!" We both turned to that voice and it was Nana "good morning, have you seen the news?!" She again anxiously asked, but Anri and I both shook our head since we didn't know what she was talking about "They called off the engagement of Meijin Sawa and Akashi-sama. And Sawa is not a Meijin"

Ah, so they announced it in public already.

"Eh?! For real?! What happened?!" Anri asked and Nana showed us the news "its really true! And what's this, the one behind your case was Sawa's mother?!" Anri looked at me and I nodded "And also, Yahiko-sensei found his true daughter, and not just one but also a son?! Twin?! What are these news?! Its only Monday?!"

"Also about that, from Rakuzan's page, they are saying that it's Harris-kun. Well, he looks like Yahiko-sensei." Nana followed up

"He did say that he has twin sister" Banri suddenly appeared out of nowhere "the question is, who is his twin sister? So that means, the twin sister is the real fiancè of Akashi-sama?"

"Probably, but they already announced that the engagement is already cancelled, but they will still continue their business partnership" Nana explained

"What are you all doing here? Gathering here early in the morning?" I turned around and greeted my bestfriend Haruna, Nana informed her the news, and as expected, she didn't have any reaction from it