Act 42 (Flashback)

Italics- talking from the phone
Italics bold - talking from the phone, speaking in English
Bold - British English

"Masaomi... I am lost! Where are you? Can you pick me up and send me there?"

"You know that I am not allowed to see anyone from Japan. And that also includes you, Yahiko"

"You are so heartless! I am your bestfriend! Can't you do something about it? You are studying in Oxford, so please go here where am I. It is so cold too!"

"No, I can't. Anyways, I need to call Shiori, my wife. I'll end this call. Good luck!"

Yahiko stood inside the phone booth, and outside were people rushing from left and right, Yahiko was frozen from what Masaomi did to him.

He then dialled someone, and it was picked up immediately

"Who is this?" A woman's voice spoke from the other line "Masaomi-san?"

"Shiori-chan, this is Yahiko"

"Yahiko-san? What's wrong?"

"Shiori-chan,"

"Hmmmm?"

"Tell that husband of yours to drop dead! He is not my friend anymore!"

Shiori chuckled from the other line, "what happened?" Yahiko told about his situation, but he was shocked from her response "you might see your destined person there."

"Shiori, you are enjoying my situation, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. You might not know. I have a feeling that you will see her there"

"Well then, if something happens to me, it would be your husband's fault. I'll end this now. Go talk to your husband!" Yahiko ended the call then sighed loudly as he got out of the phone booth.

The address that was given to him was wrong. And even though he asked people around, they didn't know the place that was written on it

"I think I have no choice. I need to find someone who knows where is it. But British English is different from American English. Will I be able to understand them? Where am I in the first place?! Where is this school anyways?!" He talked to himself but was surprised when someone talked to him

"Mister, you are lost, aren't you? I have free time today. Where are you going? I will lead you there"

"Eh?" He turned to see the person who talked to him, and a woman with long blonde hair, with beautiful blue eyes and rosy cheeks was smiling at him. She was wearing a white blouse with light blue necktie and a checkered blue skirt, with white stockings and black shoes "ah, eh, uhm... thank you. I am lost. I want to go here" he responded nervously since he could feel the intimidating smile from her while showing the name that was written on the paper

"I know this place very well. I can show you the way"

"Thank you!" Yahiko shouted in glee, but stopped once he realized that she spoke in Japanese "eh?"

"I am Elaine Harris. Or should I introduce myself as Harris Elaine? Well you can call me Elaine. It is a first name basis here. I'll lead you the way."

"Wait! Wait! Japanese?!"

"Actually, I've been listening to your conversation a while ago to your friend, or should I say not friend anymore? I was outside the phone booth. It's quite entertaining. To clarify things, I am a pure British. I was born and live here."

"Your Japanese is good though"

"Of course. I must learn different language in able to do business tradings. I know other languages too. Well, shall we go? It is starting to snow. Winter here is sometimes harsh. Oh and what's your name, mister?"