Act 57

Shirayuki was on her way back from her locker when she was pulled by Ivan to an empty adjacent room inside the Chemistry lab on the 5th floor of the Science building. He was anxious and was threatened from Akashi's words. And in the end, he got Shirayuki and contacted his friends.

Ivan put her to sleep and immediately put a blind fold and cover her mouth with a masking tape. He also tied her hands and feet with a rope that he found inside the lab.

It was already 30 minutes since then, and Ivan heard the announcement that Shirayuki was abducted by him, and they were still inside the building so he could hear the commotion outside.

"Yeah, I am still here in this school. Make sure to prepare everything. I need to get it from Shirayuki no matter what. The deal with them, don't forget it. Yeah, once I find out where she hides it, I'll shut her up"

Shirayuki was already awake, but she was doing her best not to move nor make any noise.

"So he really wants that usb. I only got it by mistake. Actually, I couldn't even remember where I put that. I knew I accidentally brought it with me here, but it might be caught when my apartment was burnt down"

"I don't know, she is not waking up. There was no chance of talking with her privately. She has annoying knight next to her."

"Now, what should I do? I can smell different chemicals here, so we are in Chemistry lab. Probably in the adjacent room. And the only lab that has adjacent room is the one on the farthest room on the 5th floor. How can I tell Akashi or the others I am here? I can smell gasoline too. This dirty bastard. Is he on high?!

... high?

Don't tell me..!"

"Shirayuki are you awake already? Where is the usb?!"

Shirayuki remained silence, but then

"Shirayuki, I'll count in three, and make sure to get down and brace yourself from the impact!" It was Akashi announcing from outside using a megaphone "1, 2, 3!"

And at the same time, Shirayuki moved down and Ivan was surprised as a blast from outside occured, making a hole from the side. And not long after, another blast from the upfront where he could hear Akashi's voice

"What the-?!"
Ivan stand up and his eyes widened seeing two holes on the side and upfront, and upfron, he could see Akashi standing on top of a crane. The students of Rakuzan were all outside and they could see what was going on and Ivan was dumbfounded that Akashi just destroyed Rakuzan's building "are you crazy?!"

"I am. Do you think I will not resort to this? Thirty minutes is enough to get this from a nearby construction site, right? Ah, how do I know you are here? What a foolish man, Rakuzan has cctvs around the school, it's easy to manipulate your stupid plans. And do you know, don't ever use a gasoline inside the Rakuzan building."

"He wants the usb, a usb that I couldn't even remember where I put. It's probably in my burnt apartment" Shirayuki sighed removing the rope on her hands

"How did you remove...?!"

"Are you stupid? I was already abducted and almost get killed, I know what to do. This small play from you couldn't compare to what I experienced."

Ivan was agitated and grabbed Shirayuki and also a lighter from his pocket "even if you crashed the whole building, the gasoline is still here!"

"Give up, Ivan" Shirayuki sighed and at that the two of them were drenched. Ivan turned around on his side and his eyes widened seeing a host from a fire truck.