Act 41

Awaken by a bad dream, Akashi headed to the kitchen to get a drink, but was surprised when he noticed that the light was on. He could hear someone humming, and when he checked who it was, it was no other than Shirayuki. She was cooking while humming.

"Why are you cooking at this hour, Shirayuki?"

"Holy! You surprise me!" Shirayuki shrieked then sighed "I was awaken, and I felt like eating French toast. Good thing there are ingredients here. How about Akashi?"

"I was also awaken with a bad dream and I am here to drink first" he answered and then approached her "do you need some help?"

"I am fine. Do you want some coffee or tea? I'll make some for you"

"Tea will be fine, but, are you okay? I mean your foot-"

"I am fine. I don't need my foot when doing this. Have a sit. I'll prepare a tea for you"

Akashi sat down and just watched Shirayuki preparing his tea. He rested his elbow on the counter table as he rested his chin on his palm

Shirayuki prepared a tea for Akashi and also gave him two slices of French toast. She also made a tea for herself, then finished cooking not long after.

She sat next to Akashi and flashed a wide smile "early breakfast, too bad I can't post it in my instagram story"

"You really do love doing that. Now that it reminds me. Wait me here"

"Where are you going?"

"Just wait here"

He left and Shirayuki just started eating her toast, curious to where he went.

~

Akashi on the other hand head back to his room, and noticed that Shuichi wasn't there anymore. He got a plastic from his bag, then got something from his drawer. Once he got them, he immediately return to the kitchen.

"Here you go" he handed the plastic that he got from his bag. Shirayuki opened it and was surprised to see what was inside

"My phone! Eh? How?"

"Mibuchi found it a while ago, then gave it to Shuichi then he gave it to me"

"Ah, but it's already broken. The screen is totally cracked" Shirayuki laughed seeing what happened to her phone "I should buy one tomorrow."

"You don't need to. Here" Akashi then gave the thing he got from his drawer, which turned out that it was a phone. "That was mine before. You can have it"

"Ah, I remember this phone. It was your phone before I left to England then you changed to a new one, right? Is it okay?"

"Yeah, just put your sim inside and it will be fine. But then the media files-"

"Ah, don't worry about it. I have them all back-up." Shirayuki responded and wanted to put her sim card, but because she needed a pin to open the sim card holder, she just turned on the phone and checked it. But then "did you reformat this already?" She asked curiously

"No, it is like that ever since I changed my phone"

Shirayuki looked at him in disbelief, making Akashi wonder why "there's nothing in here"

"I just use my phone for messaging and calling people"

"You are so boring. Not even Line or instagram!" she complained as she started downloading those apps. "Make a Line account and Instagram, Akashi"

"Why? What for?" He asked eating his toast showing no interest "I don't need them"

"It is convenient when you study abroad. We can message each other and even video call. For Instagram, at least you will know what I am up to. I mean, for instagram, you don't need to post everything, but at least post something when you are already there."