Act 37

~Akashi~

"... and depending to who would finish the test first he or she would start the conversation test right away, and the next one must wait. Shirayuki, are you listening?" Akashi asked worriedly, seeing Shirayuki spacing out. He then caressed her cheeks, moving her face to towards him "You look so pale"

"Sorry..."

"Suzumura will be fine"

"She will be fine, but it is not an accident!" Shirayuki hastily told Akashi

"So you also noticed it"

"If she slipped down, she could manage to balance herself, and she would be conscious..."

"Shirayuki, I know that you are worried about Suzumura. However, you need to focus now, for her sake too"

"I know... but I am really mad now! I apologize to say this but, my instinct is saying that the one who did that to her is one of the students from other school."

Akashi once again sigh and patted her head "you can go and see her after class"

"I will surely go there since I need to talk to my doctor after all"

Akashi then reluctantly got his phone out since it was vibrating non-stop "its from Shuichi" Akashi answered his phone and sighed

"Is it true that Haruna-chan got into accident and Shirayuki-chan would replace her?!"

"Calm down. Shuichi, tell our classmates that we will be having an emergency meeting about sports fes once we finished our test. We need to do revision." Akashi ordered him and he didn't wait for his response then continue "I will now end the call. Tell them to don't go out and eat lunch inside the room."

He ended the call then turned to Shirayuki "I know you want to participate tomorrow in place of Suzumura. You can if your doctor will let you, however you will not participate in 400m sprint." Shirayuki tried to object but Akashi stopped her "I will repeat this again, Shirayuki, you will not participate in 400m sprint"

She pouted her lips and got the paper in his hand "I understand. You saved yourself, since I am still mad at you"

"Why?"

"You know everything, so I will not tell you"

"I understand. For now, let's have a ceasefire." He responded but chuckled "now, do you still have question about what will happen today? And once you are chosen?"

"You seemed so confident saying that I will be chosen"

"You will be chosen"

"Midorima is there, and Serina too" Shirayuki narrowed his eyes towards him

"Then, if you are chosen, you will tell me the reason of your grumpy attitude"

"You" Shirayuki sighed and turned to him in disbelief "you really have no idea?"

"I do. But I really don't know what you are thinking. I don't know why are you being grumpy knowing about Ayasaki and I"

"Ah, that one?!" Shirayuki clicked her tongue and shook her head "I don't care about that story of you and Serina back in middle school. I am not a possessive girlfriend that hold back my boyfriend because of that."

"Even though you asked Midorima about it, huh?"

"I asked Midorima because I need to sort my feelings. Anyways, what is this world academic conference all about?"

"It is just merely an academic conference. Each country sends two students to participate, but not just students. Because this conference is a big and important event, each country sends the two most intelligent students. The result last term, our chairman brought the results to their meeting. Then they decided the five schools that would compete, and then get the top two students based on the results."