Act 32

"Meijin Yahiko's children?"

"And the main mastermind of the young Akashi's kidnapping case?"

"What's going on?"

The people around started whispering, surprised from what Yahiko said. They were looking at Reina who was gritting her teeth in anger, but they knew she was in trouble.

"S-Sawa isn't our sister?" Shirayuki asked and even Yoshiyuki didn't know about it.

"What are you saying, Yahiko?!" Reina agitatedly shouted "Sawa is your daughter! And mastermind?! Do you have evidence?! You-"

"Now, Shirayuki-sama, butler-san. You better answer my question."

They were all interrupted as a video played on the big projector screen across the pool. Shirayuki's eyes widened since it was showing what happened the day she was held on her condominiun.

"Why are you so obsessed in knowing who your father is?" It was Banda Kazuhiko. Everyone could see Shirayuki and Sander who were both tied up, with their eyes covered

"And why do you care? Its a private matter, so why do I need to tell you?"

"Let her be" the other guests gasped when they heard Reina's voice and not long after, she showed up in the video "So this is Elaine's daughter? They really look the same. To think that there's another one aside from that annoying brat who showed up. I'll be leaving now. Make sure to kill the informant that will be coming here later. After that, kill everyone in this condominium, use bomb or whatever. Just make sure to kill the daughter of Elaine and her butler"

The video continued and they saw how Shirayuki and Sander fought back, and they saw Shirayuki being shot before she entered her room.

"You really have no shame at all. You forged the DNA test you gave me before, and lied that Sawa is my daughter. You knew about the existence of my son, and even tried to kill him. You also found out that there were people investigating about Elaine's former lover. You even killed my two former students!" Yahiko gripped his hands tightly, and he was holding back his anger

"C-calm down..." Yoshiyuki told him, since they could see his veins popping out

"I am doing my best. But she is also the reason why Shirayuki-san experienced that. Her butler even died. Seijuro-kun was also involved. However, that was your greatest mistake! There is really wrong with Heikou Family!" He gritted his teeth and glared at Reina and Mairu "To think that the person behind of Elaine's death, is also part of your family-!"

"W-wait a minute! It wasn't an accident?! What do you mean by that?!" Shirayuki raised her voice

"I apologize, Yuki. Seijuro investigated Mom's death, and I just found out recently that the driver of the car was a wanted man. He also died on that accident, but it was an intentional act. Seijuro had an instinct that someone ordered him to do that, but when I mentioned that Annie-san was the ex-wife of Mairu-san's brother, they investigated deeper on it. With the help of Masaomi-sama and Tsuna-sama, they find out that Annie-san ordered that man, and promised him to support his family in exchange of his life. They confirmed that Annie-san started supporting his family, after mom's death. On that accident, the target was you and mom." Yoshiyuki explained to her "it was also Annie-san who ordered to kill your informants and Reina-san was the one who ordered to kill mom's friends, but actually they just had a contact recently and joint together to kill both of us when they found out that they had the same motif. That was why they knew where you lived, and even the date of your return from Englad. Our grandparents in England were also surprised and couldn't believe it, but it was all proven"