Act 33

~Shirayuki~

I opened my eyes when I felt the car stopped. I looked up and saw Akashi looking outside.

"So this is Kayabuki no Sato?" I asked as I yawned and stretched my hands

"Yeah" Akashi answered as the door slide open "you two, help the driver to bring the luggage" he ordered before going off, making not just me but also the two in confusion.

Anyways, I got my water bottle first then followed Akashi. It was a little windy and I couldn't help but felt sleepy again.

"Seijuro, what are the luggage for?" Shuichi asked as he got off the van "there's nothing inside though?"

"Just go get it, and let's go to that Aya-neesan's place" he said and led the way. Though I was surprised when he put on a hat.

I followed Akashi and as we entered the Village, I was amazed that there were lots of people here.

"Akashi... Is this a famous tourist spot?" I asked in awe, since there were foreigners too. "There are lots of people, in this time!"

"Yeah, one of the famous tourist spot in Japan" he answered. I hurriedly got my phone and took pictures of the beautiful scenery then posted it on my instagram.

"Yuki! Take a picture of us!" Yoshi called me. I complied on his request.

He put the luggage on the side then he made a pose in front of a house that I only saw on books before. Shuichi also pose next to him. They called me and asked the driver to take pictures of the three of us, then called Akashi too.

Though he didn't want to, I pulled him in and we took a group picture. We also did, just the two of us, and also just me and Yoshi.

Though, Akashi ordered us not to post the pictures with him.

"Let's go" he said and we just followed him. Though I kept on taking pictures.

Not long after, we arrived in a store, in which Akashi seemed familiar with. Is this the place where the person who saved us lives?

"Excuse me, Aya-san?" Akashi called and then a woman with long black hair, wearing a yukata came out, and her eyes widened. I knew that she got really excited

"Isn't this the handsome brother?!" She gasped and excitedly called someone "Chiyo! Chiyo! Come out! Hurry up!"

A small girl with black hair covering half of her face ran out of the store, and her dull grey eye widened seeing Akashi

"Its nii-chan!" She shouted and excitedly ran towards Akashi. And to my surprise, Akashi carried her. Ahre?! Is this real?!

The girl then pointed at me in surprise too

"Yeah, the nee-chan before" Akashi chuckled "she's alive and lively like you" he put her down and the girl went towards me "she is Chiyo, Shirayuki. The granddaughter of Kikukiri-baa-san. They were the people who saved us"

"Is that so?" I excitedly responded and crouched down on her eye level "Nice to meet you, Chiyo-chan! Thank you for saving us! I am Shirayuki"

She made a big wide smile then roamed her eyes around

"How about papa?"

"About that Chiyo" Akashi crouched down next to me and smiled at this girl, is this really Akashi?! "He is finishing some stuffs, so instead of bringing him here, Chiyo, isn't it nice if you surprise your dad instead?"

"Eh?" Not just this kid, but even us who heard him were surprised

"Let's go get your grandmother, then let's surprise your dad. Are you okay with it?" Akashi nuzzled her hair