Act 23

~Shirayuki~

Last night, it was a wonderful experience, very wonderful that I thought I was dreaming. Akashi also said that he likes me. We kissed, not just once but twice.

However...

"What's with this heavy ambiance?" Shuichi crossed his arms as I gazed away, and Akashi was sitting on the couch being busy with his laptop. Shuichi whispered to me and confused "What happened? He stayed here last night, right? You two talked? Did you have fight?" 

I chuckled dryly and nodded slowly

Last night, indeed we confessed to each other but...

~

"You still don't want to go out with me? Give me a good reason why. A very reasonable explanation" his voice was really scary, that I was so nervous explaining it to him

"Until... Until everything is solved. I mean, Meijin is still your fiance no matter what. I don't want to start a relationship while you are still engaged to someone else"

Akashi sighed and sat back to the chair "Didn't you hear me a while ago? I will not marry-"

"But he is still your fiance" I reminded him "I am happy what happened, but I until everything is solved. I like-"

"Forget it" He stood up and I felt the intimidating glare from him "Forget it"

~

I sighed loudly and felt stupid. It was really stupid of me. So stupid!

"I really don't know what happen, but you better reconcile" Shuichi told me in low voice "Seijurou is really mad, I know as a cousin"

"Yuki, I brought... Ahre... Why do I feel that the air-con here is so cold?"

"The absolute zero is switched on" Shuichi answered Yoshi

...

Yoshi?

"Yoshi?! Why are you here?!" My twin brother is here in Japan?! Furthermore without disguise and he freely entered, with Akashi and Shuichi here!

"Don't tell me you just realized that your twin brother is here?" Shuichi asked in surprise that I nodded in shocked too "Just now?"

"Why are you here Yoshi? Since when? And is it okay to you to be here?!" I asked hastily as he put down fruits beside the table and flicked my forehead "What was that all about?!"

"Should I ask the same question?! You didn't notice your own brother, you didn't listen to what I said, now look at your situation, you stupid sister of mine! I told you to stay in England when they finally found you, but you didn't listen! Look what happened to you!"

I bowed down towards my brother and showed how sorry I was "But I can't... I don't want to back down... I know I worried lots of people, but I want to end this on my own! I will make sure to seek revenge! Sander died, even the others too! I involved Akashi too! But still! I don't want to back down!"

"I know" I looked at Yoshi and he was smiling, showing that he just released all his stress a while ago "You are my sister, I know that you will not stop. But still... But still..." Yoshi started to cry and my twin brother whined "Its good thing that you woke up! I thought you are going to leave me behind... I don't know what to do... I..."

"Sorry... and Thank you, Yoshi..."

"Yoshiyuki, I need to talk to you, in private. Shuichi, look after that woman, make sure she behaves" Akashi stood up and left the room, Yoshi following him.