Act 8

~Shirayuki~

"Shirayuki, my cousin is so cruel" Shuichi whinned beside me. He made his shelter here with Satsuki and I "He had no plan on putting me on the game from the very start. He just wanted me to do that so he could replace me. Can you believe that?"

"Well, I know from the very start that Akashi would ask you to do that, and you would use your left hand and would jump from where you were. I told you to practice using your right hand, and at least jump from the free throw lane, but you weren't listening. You are like these Generation of Miracles here" I answered writing down the times these five tried not to follow Akashi's order, while these five were also frustrated that they couldn't do what they wanted to do "My sympathy towards the six of you" I also noticed the gallery, when and where did these people come from?

"Eeto, you are, Akashicchi's twin brother?" Kise asked that made me laughed since I had the same thought at first

"Akashi Shuichi, his cousin" He answered and smiled "Well, I only looked like him, but I am the complete opposite of my cousin. A very complet-"

"What are you doing here in the rival's team, Shuichi?"

"He is taking shelter here" I answered when this flame hair guy appeared "But Akashi, its fine if he's here, right?" Akashi looked at his cousin, to his former team, then to me "I'll look after him, don't worry"

"I understand, even though he supposed to sit with his team. Then, I'll go back-"

"Akashi-kun, pick two pieces" Satsuki had five pieces of paper in her hand "Your team later"

Akashi got two pieces and opened them "Kuroko and Kise"

"Yatta! I'm with Akashicchi and Kurokocchi!"

"Eh, I'm with these two?" Murasakibara complained then sighed "Don't get in my way"

"Its my line!" Aomine and Midorima answered at the same time

"Then do your best later. You still have three more minutes before the end."

Akashi left and I just watched him walked towards the other bench. Akashi, he cares to everyone. I wonder how he show affections before he even had his second personality?

The last three minutes started, and I was surprised seeing them playing smoothly, passing to each other, shooting on the range they weren't used to, It was too sudden.

The game ended and they won by 20 points. However, their eyes changed, and they became serious.

"Akashi, hurry up, and let's start. You still have recital tomorrow-nanodayo" Midorima pushed his eyeglass and the five of them looked at Akashi so seriously. I clenched my chest and felt my heart beat so fast. I felt so nervous and excited at the same time

"Goodness, are you all done stretching?" Akashi removed his jersey and I felt my heart raise more from his serious, yet excited look

"I knew it, by just watching them, they were just stretching. They were preparing for this part" I heard Shuichi commented as he stood next to me "Now the main part is here, I also want to see how these Generation of miracles play"

I turned my eyes on the court and Akashi gave red jersey for Kuroko and Kise to distinguish the difference.

"15 minutes, whole court" Akashi reminded them

"Let me clear this, Akashi" Aomine stretched his arms and grinned "No more handicap"

"Bring it on"

Even though a serious ambiance covered them, they were smiling and they looked so excited.