Act 12

~Normal POV~

Shirayuki stretched her arms and looked around when she noticed that she was inside her room already. She looked on her side and was susprised seeing Kaoru sleeping next to her.

"What happened?" She grabbed her phone that was charging on the side and saw that it was 5:10 in the morning. Though she was positive that she didn't charge her phone. "20 more minutes and the others should be awake for their morning jog."

She went down to the kitchen and prepare their breakfast

"You sure wake up so early" Shirayuki jolted and saw Kaoru smiling at her "good morning. I'm sorry that I slept in your room. I was kicked out"

"Of course, I am fine with it. But I couldn't remember what happened last night. I mean, I remember that I was in the living room though"

"Ah that..." Shirayuki looked at her but she just shook her head "Nothing. You were so sleepy last night that you didn't remember that you saw me in front of your room."

"Hmmm is that so? Well, it was my fault then being a sleepy head. By the way, can you beat the eggs? The whole tray"

Kaoru just nodded and did what she asked, but she kept on glimpsing to Shirayuki, remembering what happened the night before.

~flashback~

"Mayuzumi, you don't need to hide. I can see your shadow"

She slowly showed herself, and her face so red. "Sorry, I was looking for her and I didn't expect to see that"

She couldn't look at them straight and so she was just gazing down.

"Do you need something from her?"

"Ah yes, I was kicked out of the room so I want to ask if I could share room with her"

"You can, and also one more person will come tomorrow and share room with you two. Also" Akashi narrowed his eyes to her "I expect you not to tell anyone about this."

~end of flashback~

'In the end, does Akashi-sama likes Shirayuki? Not that, do they have relationship? Since they are really close and he calls her by her first name. But, isn't Meijin-sama his fiancé? According to my cousin who was a member of the team last year, Akashi-sama has no interest on that stuffs though'

"...ru? Kaoru?" She snapped from her senses and turned to Shirayuki "are you okay?"

"Ah, yeah... Sorry"

Shirayuki sighed and it was then her phone rang and they were curious to who was calling early in the morning. It was only 5:20.

"Nakahara Shirayuki speaking"

"Ah, Shirayuku-san, its me, Kisaki Mana"

"Oh, Mana. Good morning! Is this your number?"

"Good morning...  Ah, my sister lend hers to me for this week. Uhm, actually... I am not sure if I am in the right place."

Shirayuki laughed and went out to get a better signal. She asked Kaoru to continue beating the eggs.

"Are you in a place where on your right or probably you left? you can see mountain forest with one decent road and on the other side there are houses and a gym?"

"Ah yes"

"Then you are in the right place. Just enter the road on the mountain, and you will see the villa on top."