Act 35

~Shirayuki~

"What's with that GUY!!???!!!!" I flinched when Haruna suddenly shouted. We were on our way to the field since they would be having their practice for sports fes, and I would watch them "why there are lots of new characters?! Can we just end this story in peace?! Now that Sawa is not here anymore!"

"What are you saying, Haruna?"

"Nothing, just, I really hate Kanawa Yuya!"

"True, just watching you three being pushed by that guy makes me so tired." Nana sighed as she was walking behind us "specially you, Shirayuki"

I chuckled and nodded "it really drains my energy. Akashi even stopped talking. Also, I know that he was just faking it. His voice sounded so fake. Anyways" I looked at Nana and she looked at me innocently "are you okay? Even if you try to hide it, you seemed off today. Are you okay?"

"Ah. Yeah, I am fine. Thank you for worrying"

"Haruna, Shirayuki, why don't you change seat instead?" Anri suggested, and somehow I felt she changed the topic

"Shirayuki can, but not me. Akashi-sama and I must sit over there" Haruna answered in low voice "sorry, Shirayuki that I pulled you there. You can change sit if you want-"

"Don't worry, I will not change seat." though I said that, she looked at me suspiciously

"Really? I feel like you don't want since you can sit next to your boyfriend. You-" but I knew she also realized what she just said since she stopped from talking. We nervously looked at Anri and Nana, as expected they were looking at us "eeto..."

"Boyfriend... you say...?" I could see their eyes so wide "Aka...shi-sama?"

"I apologize for not telling you" I took a deep breath and stood straight as I looked seriously towards them "I am going out with Akashi. But because of our circumstances, we needed to hide it. Both our families know about it though"

They stood in disbelief and I felt nervous since it was very unexpected

"Shirayuki... You sure are a great woman. To think that it's Akashi-sama" Anri chuckled but then I noticed Nana next to her,

She's crying?!

"Ehhh? Nana?"

"Sorry! I'll leave the rest to you Anri!" And she ran away! I was about to follow her when Anri stopped me and smiled

"Leave her be. Its not that she is hurt from the fact that Akashi-sama is going out with you. But it is because by the first week of October, she will be moving to her grandparents hometown in Fukuoka." Anri explained but that made me more confused to how Akashi is connected to it

"Ah, probably that" Haruna crossed her arms and then looked at Anri "her family is connected to Heikou, right? I mean, Heikou family is their biggest stockholder. Now that their family is in dilemna, their other business partners are pulling off one by one" Anri nodded, and that made Haruna sigh but

"I still don't understand" I retorted and worriedly looked at Anri "I don't understand!"

"Because of what happened, their family business will go down. And now that Akashi-sama has no fiancè anymore, her father is thinking of asking the Akashi family to make Nana as Akashi-sama's fiancè to save their business since they are classmates." Anri briefly explained then she continued "but now that you said it, the possibility of them moving is high. The Banri Family is not enough to help them after all"

"Then let's help her!" I shouted and looked at Haruna and Anri "I'll talk to Elisa-san and help them, the Nakahara family will help her!"

"Why don't you ask your father instead? And how about Harris family? And also Akashi-sama?" Haruna suggested but I shook my head