Act 55

"For today, here in Rakuzan Middle school division, we will be performing as a special guest. It's their recital after all" the advisor of Music club repeated "Meijin-san, thank you again for filling in"

"No Problem. I have something to do here in Rakuzan middle school division" Shirayuki responded. Because they know now that she is Meijin Yahiko's daughter, they call here as Meijin, even Yoshiyuki.

"Something to do?" Yoshiyuki asked Shirayuki

"Yeah, ah, she's here" Shirayuki chuckled as she received the message

"Who?"

"You'll know" she winked then left and Yoshiyuki followed her but she stopped "no, I better be with her after the recital. Anyways~" she turned to Yoshiyuki then smiled devilishly as she turned her gaze towards the girl named Aki.

"Who is it this time?" Yoshiyuki sighed and it was then he left to approach one of the members

Shirayuki slowly walked towards her and greeted them with smile

"Hi, we meet again."

"Ahre? The one with Akashi-senpai? What are you doing here?" The girl next to Aki asked

"I'm Shirayuki. 2nd year student of Rakuzan, also the assistant coach of Rakuzan basketball team, a member of student council, and a substitute for today. Please to be in your care."

They introduced themselves one by one, and somehow made an appeal to her.

"I'll look forward in your performances today."

"Senpai, are you... Akashi-senpai's... uhm... girlfriend?"

"Ah, Meijin-san! Sensei are looking for you!" One member of the music club called them.

Shirayuki excused herself, leaving the middle school students hanging from their question.

~

The program started, and as expected from the students of Rakuzan, whether from middle school division or from High school division, they presented perfectly and splendidly.

"Oh my gosh! My parents were here!" Shirayuki heard one of the middle school students giggled, followed by the others who got excited knowing that their parents were there. However her eyes landed to Aki who silently smiling, sadly hearing her friends' excitements

Shirayuki approached her, making Aki awkwardly smiled at her

"Good job. Your parents, especially your mom will surely be proud of you."

"If they are alive" she chuckled "oh, but I see my grandparents. I am satisfied with that. It cannot be helped if my parents aren't here."

"Really? But you wanted them to be here, right?"

"Who doesn't want to?" She asked back, making Shirayuki internally smiled.

"Yuki, I saw dad from the audience. He is with someone. Do you know who is that? I mean, why is he here in the first place?!" Yoshiyuki approached them then shrieked as he noticed Aki "ahre? You are here?"

"Sorry?"

"No, I mean. I was talking about you. You were with dad"

"Yoshi, she's Aki" Shirayuki corrected him "she is a student here"

"Ah, so your mom met my dad here and they accompanied each other?"

"Sorry, my mom died when I was born"

"Eh... but who...? Your sister?" Yoshiyuki turned to Shirayuki as he crossed his arm

"Well then. I better go and greet dad" Shirayuki excused herself, but Aki got curious so she and Yoshiyuki followed her.