Act 0

A/N
"Bold" = speaking in English
"Italics" = speaking on the phone
'Italics with one quotation' = thinking

~

"So you actually transferred to Japan, and you are not staying in the main house! You really are a crazy girl, Shirayuki!"

"Yoshi, I really want to see him on my own. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you"

"Its fine, however, I have conditions for you"

"Conditions?"

"No one must know that you are Harris Elaine's daughter. As long as you stay as Nakahara Shirayuki, then fine. If something happens to you or to your personal butler, immediately return to England! Understand?"

"Yeah..."

"Lastly, if you find him, think carefully, if you want to reveal yourself or not."

"I understand. Thank you, Yoshi. Take care"

I ended the call and put my phone back inside my pocket, being curious from the conditions Yoshi told me. But I am already here, and I must not back down!

Not long after, the car stopped. My personal butler, Sander Craine, opened the door for me. My butler is tall man with blonde undercut hair, always wearing a black tail coat suit, white gloves and he always wear his spectacles.

Anyways, this is the school I will be attending starting Monday, and I don't know what will happen to me. A new school, in this foreign country.

We headed towards the staff room and I let him do all the paper works as I waited beside him. I was smiling, but inside I was really nervous. In the middle of this nervousness, I felt my phone vibrated and a message from my best friend arrived

"I am happy that you are going to transfer here! See you on Monday!

-Haruna"

"Lady Shirayuki you need to sign here" I immediately did what my butler said. After thirty minutes, the process was completed, and the teacher told me to return on Monday for my first day. I supposed to transfer a week ago when school started, but there were things I need to take care of.

As we were on our way back to the car, I noticed two people walking in front of me, one with small stature and I was mesmerized by his flaming hair. The other one was with black hair taller than the other one. My stare was fixated to the red hair one because of his flame hair. I was mesmerized by the colour of his hair.

"Twins" I mumbled seeing that they looked alike from the back, but then I heard some girls giggling on the side

"Ah, the Akashi cousins are really dreamy!"

I chuckled from my silliness as I heard them, then shifted my eyes back when the one with black hair shouted

"Ah! Sei! Let's go to Yahiko-san again! He just got home already!"

"Lady Shirayuki? Are you okay?" My senses return once my butler called me and he opened the door of our car for me. I just nodded and and entered the car. "Do you want to see the condominium your auntie bought for you?"

"No need. Let's go back first to Tokyo. I'll just see it on Sunday when I return here in Kyoto"

~Monday~

I got out of the car and Sander bowed down to me, reminding me that he would be leaving to Tokyo, and then told me to take care on my own. Family circumstances, but I would be living on my own from now on. Reminding me to don't get into some troublesome situations too.

I entered the school gate and there were lots of people gathering, giggling on the side.

"Shuichi, don't forget that I am the president of the student council. I think I need to teach you some proper manner" I glimpsed behind me, and was surprised seeing the flame hair and his cousin that I saw last Friday. They were walking behind me. So the black hair guy was named Shuichi.

"It can't be helped-"

"SHIRAYUKI!!!!!"

I jolted and looked in front of me to see my best friend, Suzumura Haruna. She ran over me and hugged me tightly, and of course I hugged her back. I nuzzled her brownish bob cut hair and giggled as she faced me.

"Shirayuki! You really transferred here! I'm so happy!" She shouted, caressing my face

"Haruna, I-"

"Your voice! I miss hearing your voice in person! Is this a dream?"

I chuckled and pinched her cheeks "You sure are loud. We're getting the attention of everyone" I looked around and it was then my eyes met with the flame hair guy. I didn't know but I felt awkward, so I immediately looked back to Haruna "guide me to the office"

I knew that we stole the attention from them, since it was obvious that everyone was there for those two. But the thing was, I knew instantly, I was drawn to that flame hair guy when our eyes met. I wasn't sure why, but I knew, for some reason, I got embarrassed. Probably because he got a handsome face and our eyes met. But then, I never expected that flame hair would become a great impact on my life here in Rakuzan.