Act 70

"Good morning" Shirayuki energetically greeted the two, who were still sleeping. They groaned, and showed zero interest of waking up, and obviously the two were tired "you two, hurry up and wake up. We need to prepare"

Shirayuki stretched her arms and made a quick exercise outside the 2nd floor veranda of the beach house where they were staying

"Shirayuki-chan, good morning" a tall tan woman greeted her

She looked down and waved at her, greeting her back "Good morning, Yuuna-san. Let's work hard again today"

"Yes, thanks to you we are getting lots of male customers. So let's work hard again today"

"But Yuuna-san, she can't attract more customers than this. If her boyfriend finds out about this, we'll be dead" Mana suddenly showed up behind Shirayuki, stretching her arms

"Talk about yourself? Shuichi will go hysterical as well"

"Yeah, I know. So we will keep this a secret" Yuuna chuckled and started setting up the tables outside the beach house. The other two staffs arrived and set up as well.

Shirayuki, Mana and Mina started preparing as well, and they wore their swimsuit since it's their work dress code, sinde it's in the beach. For Shirayuki, she wore the same swimsuit style she wore during their camp training last year.

~

Shirayuki helped in cooking, especially in baking while waiting for their regular cook.

Not long after, a male university student arrived, having a sleepy expression. He is tall, had tan line skin, and had an undercut hair.

"Good morning, Gou-san." Shirayuki greeted him

"You are still here? I thought just yesterday and the other day?"

"Ah, we will be working until tomorrow" she responded and put the last toppings for her cake "uhm, can I work here in the kitchen instead?"

"Huh? Why?"

"For some reason, I could feel a red radar since last night. Somehow, I am nervous to go out there" she explained but the university student rejected her request

"Go to the front. You attract lots of customers. It would be helpful to our sales." He reasoned out "you have a customer service skill after all. Also, you already changed into that. So go out and get more customers"

Shirayuki sighed and just complied to what he said. As Shirayuki left, the tan woman entered the kitchen and giggled "you said that, but you wanted to be with her. She is beautiful, talented and kind, right? Plus that sexy body is eye catching. You should ask her tomorrow night to go with you to the local festival"

"Aneki, she has a boyfriend. So stop that"

"Well, you can just go and get her"

"I am not like that" he sighed then they heard voiced already from outside "go out now. It's already 11, customers are coming"

~

Shirayuki was doing her best to serve the customers, getting their orders and serving them. Indeed, most of the customers were male customers, and they were customers who wanted to see her. Mina, Yuuna, and the other two staffs were also serving the others. The beach house restaurant where they were working was very popular even before, and because of Shirayuki, it became more popular. Mana on the other hand, she was the one giving the pamphlet of their beach house menu,

However,

"Please visit our beach... house" Mana handed the pamphlet but she felt intimidated since the person she handed the pamphlet was so tall and had purple hair, and he was looking down at her, and next to him was a green-haired guy with tapings on his hand, holding a left side blue basketball shoe "please, visit our beach house. We have cakes, ice shavings, and lunch special as well"