Act 17

~Shirayuki's POV~Skip Time~

I slumped my face on my table, tired from studying. Its mid June and next week is our exam and its before summer break. After the training camp, I only went to the gym once and sometimes twice a week. Sander always pick me up from school. The reason, someone is out there to kill me. They finally found out that it's me who is investigating Elaine Harris' lover, they found out that I am her daughter. I didn't tell Akashi since he would get mad at me. Also, we haven't talked that much, since I really felt awkward around him because of what happened on the onsen. Everytime I am around Akashi, my heart won't last.

"Shirayuki, be serious in studying!"

"Haruna..."

"Hmmmmm?"

"I like Akashi Seijuro" I told her and silence immediately covered my room. I moved back and looked at Haruna who's eyes were so wide open "Not just like, but I really fall in love with him"

"Why of all people, Akashi-sama...?" She asked worriedly "I am happy to hear that you fall in love, but of all people, Akashi-sama?"

"I also asked myself. He is a complicated person" I said in low voice and I knew my face turned into real red.

Haruna sighed loudly and scratched the back of her head "Gosh, what are you planning then? Confess to him?"

I shook my head and started writing his name on the empty space on my notebook "I am already in a bad situation, I don't want to add more to it" I laughed and looked at Haruna "Now that it reminds me, I haven't told you what happened during that training camp. You were also busy after all"

"Training camp? Ah, during Golden Week? What happened?" She questioned but before that I got snacks first.

I told her everything from the very first time I met Akashi, even during our practice for the recital. I told her that it was Akashi who told me to don't use contact lenses. I also told her what happened behind the recital and even told her what happened when he went to my condominium that Sunday night.

"I can't believe it! You had experienced those with Akashi-sama?! And then...?"

I continued to what happened during the training camp and Haruna was really speechless. When I told her about what happened in the beach and at the onsen, the juice she was drinking spilled, and as if she was frozen.

"Akashi-sama kissed you?! And also, at the beach, o-on top of him... and in onsen, you... you were just wearing a towel around your body, and him around his lower body! What were you two doing?!"

"No, he was about to kiss me when someone shouted and interrupted. Also, didn't I tell you, he pulled me as a paid back to what i did to him. Also, it was a mixed onsen, and I didn't know that he was there. I was about to leave when the others arrived and so he hid me from them"

"You know, you could hide on your own, and Akashi-sama could stay there. Like-"

"Even I didn't know what happened that time. I was on daze, I even had a nosebleed"

"Hoy!"

"Well, anyway, that happened. But I felt so awkward being around him. I only talked to him if its about the basketball team" I chuckled and it was then my phone vibrated. Yes, new phone. I received a message from my friends that they will be going here in Japan during their summer vacation and they will go to the beach I told them. Too bad that I couldn't go with them

"Just make sure to don't fall for him more from what you are right now. I mean, we are talking about Akashi-sama here and also Meijin-sama." Haruna told me and she checked her phone, and raised her voice "Hoy! Listen to me! Don't just post everything!"