Act 6

~Wednesday, after school~

"So on Friday, the day before the musical recital, the Rakuzan members will be having a practice game. For against who, well, just look forward to it" Akashi stood in front of the first string members, and I was standing near him. Just now, he hid something from his words "Also, as you all know during the Golden week, we will be having our training camp. But not all members can come. Only the four regular members, and 10 from the bench members. The remaining members will continue their practice with the second string members"

"Who are those members, captain?" One second year asked

"We will be choosing today and tomorrow based on the practice game result. You will have a mini game today and tomorrow, and the two teams that will advance to the finals will be included"

"In any case that the coach, or Akashi wants someone from the losing teams to come, we will add you to the training camp" I added "So make sure to show your best"

"Uhm, is he going to play with us?" Another second year asked pointing at Shuichi who was standing at the very end of the second line, feeling out of place. He became the regular member just last Monday.

"He will. Right, Shuichi?" Akashi answered and his cousin felt the intimidating assurance from him. He planned to lose, but he would lose his life if he would do that.

"Yeah, hahaha"

'Good luck Shuichi'  I thought and chuckled on the side "Akashi, Reo-nee, Nebuya-sempai and Hayama-senpai will not participate. However, they did the groupings. Don't worry, they group you fairly" The managers pushed a white board and there they saw their names. There were total of eight groups with five members each. Another white board was pushed and it was a ranking match up "Now Akashi will pick the number on which groups will compete"

The match-up was then decided "5 vs 8, 1 vs 3, 4 vs 7, and 2 vs 6" Fair enough for them since they saw Akashi picking the group numbers

"Its only a practice game. Since its like elimination, we will be using half court. Two games will commence at the same time. Fifteen minutes each set, and there will be only two sets." I explained "However, tomorrow, it will be full set and full court, and while the others are doing the game, the losing team will have a good present of 'to do list' tomorrow" A mischievous smile showed from my face and then told group 5, 8, 4 and 7 to get ready. They set up the court and the practice game started.

~
Almost two hours had passed and finally the four games had ended. Groups 1, 4, 5 and 6 won their games and they mostly consists of third years. There were only seven second years, and two first years. Shuichi also advance to the next round, he's in group 4.

"That's it for today." Akashi announced and everyone started cleaning. "Nakahara, we will be practici-"

"Sorry Akashi, today I will be late" I said in low voice gripping my phone

"Is it about that?"

I shook my head and smiled a little "No, but probably connected. My personal butler just messaged me that Alfie-nii's family wanted to talk to me. So I'll go there later" I looked at Akashi and I felt thrill on my spine "I'm sorry"

"Yeah, hurry up and and leave. Your time is so precious. But make sure to message me when you are on your way."

I nodded slowly and excused myself. As I got out of the school, Sander was there waiting for me.

"I apologize for the short notice. I was told just today"

"No, its fine. I expected them to call me one of these days because of what happened. Since the informant was theirs. I will be hearing full of words again"