Act 18

~Normal POV~

'As I opened my eyes, I felt my hands and feet tied. But this time, my eyes weren't covered. I roamed my eyes around, and I wasn't in my room anymore. Where is this filthy room?! Even though I escaped, they still got me. I turned my head on my right, and what in the world?!'

Shirayuki's eyes widened seeing the person beside her. She struggled and kicked the red hair guy that was also covered in dirt, sleeping deeply while his hands and feet were both tied 'why is Akashi here?! Just what in the world happened?!'

~12 hours ago~

"Sander, I am tired from the long flight. Why did our informant decided to meet today?" Shirayuki sighed as she got out of the elevator. It was 4 in the afternoon and they just arrived from a long flight from Europe to Tokyo to Kyoto.

"I apologize lady Shirayuki."

As Shirayuki and Sander turned right towards her room, there's a man standing outside of it. The man who was wearing a casual clothes bowed down and greeted then.

"I am the informant, Nakahara Shirayuki-san. Banda Kazuhiko."

"How do you know I live here?" She asked then looked at Sander, but he shook his head telling her that he didn't tell him

"I am an informant. But I am in tight schedule, so I need to talk to you immediately"

"I understand. Sander open the door. Please wait outside, and we'll talk somewhere else" Shirayuki ordered Sander to open the door, however, once he opened it, the man hit him from behind, and another man covered Shirayuki's mouth with a towel consisting of sleeping chemical.

An hour had passed and Shirayuki woke up, finding herself being tied with rope and her eyes and mouth were covered. It was then the cover in her mouth was removed

"Sander" she breathed and felt the back of her butler behind her. She also felt her hands tied to his with a rope.

"Now, Shirayuki-sama, butler-san. You better answer my question. Why are you so obsessed in knowing who your father is?" Asked by the man that introduced himself as Banda Kazuhiko. Because of her good hearing, Shirayuki knew that there were other people inside the room, 5 in total.

"And why do you care?" She hissed and smirked "its a private matter, so why do I need to tell you?"

"Let her be" an unfamiliar woman's voice laughed "So this is Elaine's daughter? They really look the same. To think that there's another one aside from that annoying brat who showed up" the unfamiliar voice added. Shirayuki moved her head towards that direction and she knew that the woman was standing in front of her "I'll be leaving now. Make sure to kill the informant that will be coming here later. After that, kill everyone in this condominium, use bomb or whatever. Just make sure to kill the daughter of Elaine and her butler"

Shirayuki could only hear the footsteps around the room. She knew they were inside the living room since she could smell her sofa.

"Lady Shirayuki, seemed like the woman already left. I can easily untie this rope. Please, run away from the veranda of your room. We are surely in the corner of the living room" Sander whispered in French and because the people inside couldn't understand what he was saying they ignored him.

"How about you?" Shirayuki responded back

"I'll hold them here, and make sure that no one from this condominium dies. Also, don't worry, the camera installed here, the videos are directly sent to my account. Even if this place is burnt, those will be fine. So you can open-"