Act 62

~third person POV~

"Good morning"

Shirayuki chuckled and waved seeing the decent casual winter clothes of Akashi once he greeted her. He waved back to her, staying a composure look on his face. It was still 5 in the morning, and the two were on the way to the airport for their 6 AM flight to London.

"Good morning. Let's go. I can't wait to have a date with you around my birthplace!"

He smiled and they headed to the airport.

~

The flight took an hour and 20 minutes and Akashi could see how excited Shirayuki was

"Now then! We have limited time here, so let's go to visit my mom" she told him as they got out of the airport

"We have until 5 in the evening, it's still 9."

"I know that, but I want to go around as much as we can. Also..."

"Hmmmm?"

"Aside from mom, I want to visit Sander's too. I had no chance to visit him at all. To be honest, I couldn't since I was the reason why"

"You still hold the guilt for that?"

"Of course I do! I still do"

Akashi just sighed as they continued their way to take a taxi.

~

It took another hour for them to arrive at the cemetery. But before that, they stopped to buy a bouquet of flower.

"It's a bit walk from here" Shirayuki told Akashi as she led the way "when I went here last time I was by myself. Remember when grandma was sent to the hospital? I was by myself when I went here. But surprisingly, dad arrived. He said that he wanted to visit mom as well but didn't expect to see me there. Also, you know, actually we visited mom's grave before, the three of us. Somehow I felt that mom was with us, and it was the first time that we gathered as a family, though mom is just a spirit. It would be nice actually, to have a complete family"

Akashi just listened to her, as she continued reminiscing the past with her mom. She then stopped and looked at Akashi, who got confused to why all of a sudden

"Sorry, I kept on talking about my mom. Akashi also, you mentioned your mom was your support right?"

"Yeah"

"We really are kind of the same"

"You are right. But, compare to you, at least I had the moment that my family was complete even just for a moment, well, father was always away though"

"Well, it will happen to us too, right? Akashi-kaichou. Ah, but I won't die, I'll make sure that my own children will not experience what I experienced. Anwyays, let's go. We are almost there"

Akashi didn't response as they continued walking.

~

Not long after, they arrived on Elaine's grave and they were surprised that it was so clean and a bouquet was there.

"Someone was here?"

"Seems like it."

Shirayuki and Akashi put down the bouquet and they both prayed.

"I can't believe that this is happening"

"What do you mean?"

"That this day will come. To think that I will be able to bring the guy that I like here, the guy that I am thinking of marrying, though mom is already here sleeping. It's really unbelievable."