Act 26

"Its impossible!" Shuichi shouted at Yoshiyuki "you can understand Japanese?!"

"Not totally. I only practiced since Seijuro told me that. But I am still not good" Yoshiyuki made a peace sign towards him and Haruna. He was sitting at the very end row near the back door, and the two immediately approached him when their first class ended. "its been a while since I attended school. And this uniform is really good!"

"You said you are not good, but you sound so natural. Its been a while also since I last heard you speaking in Japanese. The last one though, it was totally a mess" Haruna laughed "then, does she know about this?"

"Seijuro told me not to tell her until she return to school again. Speaking of, where is that guy?"

"He was called in the office. We will be talking about the sports fest, so we will be busy." Shuichi answered then whispered to Haruna "does he know that his sister is going out with Seijuro?"

"Nope, I don't think he knows" Haruna answered then looked at Yoshiyuki "by the way, what club are you going to join?"

"Hmmm, I still don't know. But probably the music club. I can-"

"Ah!"

"What's wrong Shuichi?" They asked him who felt nervous all of a sudden

"I just remembered. Actually, as Snow, you have a fan here, Yoshiyuki. She cried hard when you announced your resignation as Snow. I am wondering on what she will do when she sees you. Also, the others here saw Shirayuki-chan's post in instagram with you. They thought that you are her boyfriend" Shuichi explained, but Yoshiyuki found it interesting

"It will be nice if that's true" Yoshiyuki commented at the end in which the two failed to hear since Akashi returned and ordered them to go back to their seat.

He stood in front of their room with the other class representative as he announced to everyone that they would be talking about the sports festival.

"So 2-A is in Red group. 1-A, 2-A and 3-A are in one group. Now we will decide who will participate in these sports the student council decided." Akashi explained as the other class representative wrote the sports on the board. Once she was done writing, Akashi read them "Boys and girls 100m and 400m sprint, baton obstacle relay, three legged race, boys Calvary, girls and boys scavengers hunt, girls bread relay, and the main event is the red, white, yellow and green team cheerleading event"

"Uhm, Akashi-sama, in the cheerleading event, is it mixed gender again this year?" One female asked

"No, this year only males will participate. 10 males from each year level. So we need 10 males from our group." The girls giggled and Akashi knew that they wanted him to join. "I will not participate in cheerleading because I am part of the student council. During the sports fest preparation, the after school club activities will be lessen, except for those who will participate in cheerleading. They are excuse for after school activities, but need to attend the morning practices." Akashi explained

"But you are injured, right? Are you not going to participate?" Another one confusedly asked

"Don't mind me. The doctor already told me that I can participate in some events. Ah but, once Nakahara Shirayuki returns, she will not participate in any event, but she will help in student council." Akashi roamed his eyes around and asked them what event they wanted to join.

In the end, Akashi was put in 400m sprint, boys Calvary and boys scavengers hunt. Shuichi and Yoshiyuki were both in boys Calvary too, and were put by Akashi in Cheerleading event. Haruna was in 400m sprint, and also in baton obstacle relay. Meijin didn't want to participate at first, but Akashi said that she needed to provide a medical certificate to excuse her from participating. In the end, she was put in bread eating relay, and 100 m sprint.