Act 15

I woke up early in the morning, somehow excited for today. Though today is the last day of the training camp. Tomorrow we will return.

At 5:50, everyone was stretching outside. They woke up earlier than before.

"Now, today is our last day" I greeted them as they looked at me "after breakfast, you will be having a different training menu, and you will again do cops and robbers at 11. At 2, you will be going to the gym, the regular members plus Takahashi-senpai and Shuichi will be playing against our guests. But there's a possibility that the line up will change" They again asked who, but I didn't answer

"Captain do you know who?" One third year asked

"No, I didn't hear about it." He answered and I made a peace sign

"Well then, you all go for your morning jogging. Ah, except you, Akashi. You will accompany me" I waved at them as they ran down.

"Shirayuki-san, I read your note. Are you for real?" Mana came out showing me the note I left for her. She woke up early too.

"Yeah, I will help you during lunch and dinner. For breakfast, sorry, I leave them to you and the managers" I answered then turned to Akashi. "I'll just go get the cart, then let's go"

~

Akashi pushed the cart, and I was holding the handle too as we went down the mountain.

"Then, what are you planning at, Shirayuki?"

"Nothing, I just want you to accompany me." But the truth is, because I somehow made him mad yesterday, I wanted to make sure that he isn't mad anymore.

"Don't hide things"

"Ah, by the way, during Interhigh, I won't be here" As I said that, I felt the early bad ambiance from flame hair "My grandma already bought a ticket for me. I will be away from June 22 to August 25. Basically, I am away all summer."

"Can't you tell them that you have stuffs to do during summer?"

"To continue studying in Rakuzan, I need to at least follow those kind of things" I answered and chuckled.

We arrived on the store and again, Obaa-chan gladly put everything on the cart.

"So you always buy these here" Akashi commented

"Obaa-chan, you mentioned that these fresh seafood, you bought them from the port."

"Yeah, you are right"

"Do you think they still have more Because we will be having guests today, these are not enough."

"They will have for sure" she answered and chuckled

"Akashi, do you think we can return on time when we go there?"

"Akashi..? Oya, is this young man here the son of Shiori-sama?"

"Yes, do you know my mother?" Akashi asked curiously

"Yeah, she was a beautiful woman with a beautiful red hair. She bought lots too everytime she visited us. Well then, young miss, if you would like, I can buy fresh cheap seafood for you, and since my son came back last night, I can ask him to deliver them later"

"Really Obaa-chan?!" I excitedly asked and got my wallet "you need cash there, right? Good thing I still have more!"

"Shirayuki... Now that I noticed it, you are using your own money?"

"Yeah, is there a problem with that?" I asked curiously then gave the money to Obaa-chan "if its not enough, tell me later."

"This is enough. It's also my service to your kindness. Also-"